Chapter 19

When the prince stated that he wanted everything, I thought there would be an end to his needs, but he proved me wrong. He wanted everything. From light purple and blue flowers for centerpieces, to what color the dance floor what going to be illuminated as.

When the prince was planning the decorations, I was in bridal stores, searching for wedding gowns.... By myself.

The prince gave me orders on what to buy but after thinking about it, it is actually my wedding too so screw him. I'm going to buy my own.

After my third dress. I was done. I hate shopping and this is depressing. Why do I have to dress shop by myself?! Then I got an idea. I walked out of the first bridal store and grabbed my phone.

I searched for the Facetime app, pressed my brother name and put my earphones in. In seconds, his cheery face appears on my screen. "Hey, Winter! Where have you been?! I haven't been able to get into contact with you. I was starting to think you got eaten by zombies."

My usual brother being his usual self. But wait... Doesn't he know I'm in Sweden? Should I tell him?

"Well, where have you been?" He presses. "I moved away." I blurt.

His face drops "what do you mean?" Oh great Winter, what are you going to do now?

"Yep. I met someone online that I liked and I met up with him and decided to move. I don't want anyone to know where I am because I don't want the prince coming after me." I lie.

"Oh... Tell me about this guy?" SO many questions "Listen, I don't want to talk about him right now. I need your help." He seems to perk up "Do I need to kick his ass already?" He jokes.

"No... Nothing like that." I arrive at David's Bridal Gowns and walk in "I need your help to pick out a wedding dress"

His face goes white as he whispers "What?"

I smile and nod. "Yes, now, I really don't want to do this so we have to hurry."

"OH honey, you don't have to worry about rushing, you're already rushing this thing!!! What are you doing thinking about MARRIAGE?!?!" I knew he would react like this.

"Josh, are you going to help me or not?" He sighs, "Show me the dresses"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple hours later and an empty stomach

"This is the one," I say with tears running down my cheeks. I look at Josh through my phone and he smiles a full smile. "It suits you, Winter. I love it."

I wasn't sure about this dress until the worker put a veil on, then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's everything I could ask for in a dress. It has a lace around the neck, going down to my wrist. Then the lace goes down to just above my stomach. The lace doesn't go on my back because it's an open back. The dress itself is pure white and a mermaid dress so it fits my figure well. To jazz it up, I add a small golden belt around the waist and call it good. It's beautiful.

Josh said he loved it too so I'm going to buy it "I'm going to buy it, Josh. Thanks for being here for me. I really needed you" He smiles and tells me he loves me and we hang up.

I go to the register and put it on the countertop. 750 dollars, please. I give them the prince's charge card, wait for them to charge it, and walk out. My day's work is done, I think to myself.

My stomach rumbles so I go and find a fast food joint. I see a place that resembles a Chinese place and order some steak and chicken on a stick. "Thank you" I thank the workers and walk to a seat. I take a bite and moan at how delicious it is. I haven't had Chinese since... I and Bradley broke up.. Wow, I haven't thought about him for a while. And the truth is, I don't miss him one bit. I hope him and Britney are having a good life together... Maybe I should call my non-existent friends and ask how everyone's doing... Nevermind. Bad Idea

I get up and throw my trash away, pushing all the bad thoughts away, I drive back to the castle.