Chapter 16

I arrived in Sweden about 16 hours after we took off and I've been sitting in the airport for 2 hours, not knowing what to do or where to go.

I'm still looking around as if something is magically going to pop out that I haven't seen in the last 2 hours.

I decide to go to a coffee place with a name that I can't pronounce. It resembles Starbucks so I bet it's good. The man takes my order and I go take a seat on a wooden bench next to a man that looks about 19 or 20.

I can see him staring at me in the corner of my eye but I chose to ignore him, but that was until he scooted closer to me. "Woah have you ever heard of person space?" Even though he probably can't understand me, I'm pretty sure he'll get the point.

"You're the one," he says in fluent English.

"I'm the who?"

"You're the princess"

Oh, so this is the bastard I have to marry?

Lovely.

"Yup, that's me I guess," I say in the happiest time I can muster.

"Well, let's go find my car and get you to the palace. Is that alright?" Well if this guy was going to ask if it's 'alright' he's going to get a run for his money. "Actually, I'm pretty hungry." "Oh! Of course, let me buy you something!" He then says some names that I can't spell and I snort "how about some tacos?"

We ended up in a 20-minute confrontation about where we should go. It was either an Asian place or tacos and Asian makes me sick so unless he wants little fur balls thrown up everywhere, we're not getting it. In the end, we ended up in front of a taco place. Yes!!

"So, tell me a little about yourself," he asks me while we were ordering tacos.

"A number 8, please, all crunchy" I tell the lady at the counter.

"huh?" He asks.

"You don't need me to tell you much about myself since we'll be spending a lot of time together. But I do love tacos, tacos are good." I respond, hoping for the conversation to be over.

Gladly it was. We both ordered and found a seat near to a plant, probably to hide us. "So do you enjoy Sweden so far?" "Oh yeah. They have really good tacos" I say with my mouth full. Hopefully, he can handle all this because I'm not changing for anyone. And... Hopefully, he learns to love tacos. Like Anna Kendrick once sang in that one song "He's gonna miss me by my taco, oh he's sure gonna miss me when I'm gone". At least, I hope those are the lyrics...

"What are you think about?" He asks me. How in the world do I respond to that?!

"Oh, ya know, life in the future." Yep, smooth, Winter.

"Oh... Okay. Well, We're both done, so do you wait to leave now and go see where you- we are going to be staying?" Do I have to spend more time with this guy? Really? "Yeah, sounds great."

We get outside and there's a black mustang in front of us with a driver. "SHOTGUN" I call in a childish tone and jump in the passenger seat while he climbs in back, mumbling some words that are incoherent.

We finally make it a huge house, more like a mansion and pull into the driveway. No way. I'm definitely not tired anymore.

This place had like fricken 10 floors dude!!! I'm gonna be fit by the time I go back home- that is if I do go back. "Hey. Prince?" What the hell do I call a guy like him?! Dude?! Like, how about a no. "Called me sir for now," he answers. Wow, original. "Okay, Sir, will I ever be able to see my family again?" I ask.

He whips around like I just hit him. "And why in gods name would you ever do that?!"