Chapter 27

Recap:

I look behind me and there he is. His eyes wild with lust. Phillip... The prince... Is in my bedroom, naked as I am... Next to me... I try to move away from him but he's too strong.

"Let go of me!!" I scream.

"No!! I love you" he screams louder. "And you're gonna feel it.

He thrusts and a bolt of pain shoots through me. I yelp and push on him.

"Let me go!!! I don't want this" I scream. "You're hurting me!"

"I don't care!!" He's so heartless right now! What happened to him?!

Tears stream down my body as he thrusts him into me. It hurts a lot but after a while, I go numb. Lying there while he grunts and moans, it's so embarrassing. How can I be marrying someone like this? I won't.

After one last grunt, he finishes in a towel. All that and he finishes in a towel? I think to myself.

"How was it?" He asks

"Go away" I whisper, still curled over in a human ball. Everywhere hurts but mainly my heart. I can't do this anymore.

"Whatever" I hear him mutter under his breath as he slams the door shut behind him.

I'm all alone in this world... And no one should have to do this. I cry and cry and cry some more. It's crazy how much I've been crying these past few days... But I just can't seem to stop it.

"I miss you mom" I say as I look upwards to the ceiling. I cry and it never seemed to have stopped.

-----------------------------------------

The next morning was hell. Everyone went along with the day as if no one noticed the elephant in the room.

At the very beginning of the day, I got told that we had to meet in one of the meeting rooms at noon so that's where we're all sitting. This mahogany table, probably 20 feet long, sits in the middle of everybody. The king and Queen at opposite sides of the table while everyone sits on their sides.

After a while, the king coughs and the room goes silent. "I have gathered you all here today because I have some urgent news" the room goes rigid. Coming from the king, this could mean anything. From having a baby along the way to the castle burning down, we just never know.

"The U.S. Air Force, they want to talk to us. Now, I don't know why, but I have a feeling it has something to do with our own Ms. Woods. Now, Ms. Woods, would you like to share any secrets?"

"I have no idea why they want to talk to you," I say honestly. I swear they think everything is my fault. "I may have been in the Air Force but I'm not now, I'm here instead so that means anything. Now I ask if you could please know your facts before you talk out of your ass next time. Thank you."

Silence invades the room but is quickly replaced by shock. The king and queen look like they just saw a ghost. I'm guessing a lot of people don't talk to them like that.

"Winter, I'm sorry for making you think that way. That we thought that this was your fault. We're all just kind of on edge, you know?" Wait what? Is the king apologizing? Damn, I'm good.

"I understand," I say simply.

"We need to think of a plan guys; on how to affirms ourselves. Any thoughts?"

"Attack them first!"

The comments start flying throughout the air.

"Get our own army!"

"Hide away!"

"Get rid of the girl!"

Chaos is deafening in the room.

"QUIET" the King booms. "You guys are not helping. I'm just going to dismiss all of you and figure this out by myself."

A sigh of relief comes from every face in the room. As everyone shuffles out of the room quietly, I sit back. When the king, queen and I are the only one left in the room, I asked the question that's been on my mind since I came in the room; "Where's the prince?"

---------------//-------------

Sorry this was just a filler chapter! 

Thanks for reading guys!

vote

comment

tell your friends

xxx