Chapter 29- goodbye

1 year later:

1 year later:

My dad being gone has been really hard for me. Now the only person I have is Kosh. He's great and I love having him by my side but it's not the same as a parent, but I guess he's going through the same thing.

Josh and I have struggled through many things but this has been the worst. If we're not grieving over dad, were grieving over mom and vice versa. We were such a mess over the last year. We kept our jobs stable and pretended like we didn't have a care in the world when we had to, but we both really knew how each other felt deep inside.

When I got home from my not-so-sweet trip to Sweden, I contacted the Air Force and told them all what had happened. They were astonished. They let me know that they tried to contact me but no one ever picked up, so they just assumed I was busy with the mission they thought I was on.

I asked what mission they thought I was on and they said they were informed that I was helping out the Air Force by handling some threats. And that's all they knew.

After hearing this, I set the record straight. No one got fired, luckily, and I got ranked higher for my determination and my courage. Truthfully, I don't feel proud or relieved; I did what I had to do. Now, I'm in the Air Force being the doctor I've always wanted to be. I've always wanted to help people and this is the best way. I love my job, the people, and my life. I especially love the joy in my life that I share with a wonderful man; Krista Anne Carter Smith. I wouldn't change my life for the world!!! Thanks for reading!!

---------------------------//------------------------

Hello! The ending of her life! Yes it's a little bland but I honestly don't know what you guys want because no one comments :( but anyways!!! I'm gonna be writing some new books (or at least 1) so make sure u keep checking my page! But yeah, thanks so much for reading!!!! Love you all!!
This book has been a journey and I loved every second of it
If you like it, comment, vote, & tell your friends!
Comment,
Vote,
& tell your friends!!
Xxx

Hey guys! I'm going to be updating a new book and its going to be fabulous! It's not going to be anything like this or like any other book you've read! I promise! Thanks for the reads everyone!