chapter 3

Andriettes' pov~

I turned to see who it was and to my surprise it was the same girl whom I had seen kissing another girl a while back. She came up to us. "Sorry I'm late. I was doing something" she said looking at the others and then she saw us there. She looked at us in surprise. 'Does she know I saw her a while ago' I thought and tried to avoid her gaze.
Then Nobita spoke up "Andriette, Kaito this is Shizuka-chan, another girl in our group and Shizuka-chan you may already know them." "I know and i saw you and Suneo talking to both of them in the class during lunch break" she said. "Oh we were introducing ourselves" Nobita said explaining? "Shizuka they are now our new group members" Daiken told. "Ohh, nice to meet you guys" she said smiling. "Hello, Nice to meet you too" we greeted back.

Shizuka's pov~

I went over to the group and told them that I got late cause I was busy doing something. Then I noticed the two new students and was surprised to see them there. 'But why is Andriette trying to avoid my gaze? Well who knows'. After a little while of talking Daiken introduced them as our groups new members and after all the greetings we departed to our homes.

Nobita's pov~

We parted for our homes from the school gate. Dekisugi and Gian together with Suneo, Shizuka & Jaiko went in one car which originally is Dekisugi's. And a car arrives to take Kaito home, he asks Andriette to come with him, saying that he will drop her home on the way or else she will have to walk to her apartment. hmm looks like kaito is the young master of some family. I was thinking all that happened today and I realised that I got involved in the other things and forgot something. 'Ahhh~' i screamed in my head. Haa~ there's still tomorrow. I will definitely look for the opportunity tomorrow. 'Nobita you can do this' i thought.

Daiken's pov~

I glanced at Nobita, he was in deep thoughts then he sighed. What is he thinking about? Is something bothering him? I thought and asked "What are you thinking about? Something's wrong?". He looked at me surprised and asked "How did you know ?"."First I'm your brother and I know you very well, second it was written all over your face and lastly who just sighed" I reasoned and asked "Now you tell me what's bothering you?"
"Nothing much brother don't worry" he answered. "Ohh i know what's wrong with him brother" Daiya spoke up from the backseat. "You know?" I asked and she answered yes. "Then tell me what it is?" I asked again. "Wait Daiya, you promised me you would not tell anyone" Nobita said. "But" Daiya was about to say something but Nobita cut her off "No buts". What is it that he want to hide so much? Then something hit me and my heartbeat increased, does he got to know about his condition? This should not happen at least not now, this is not the right time, we don't know how he will react to it. But does he think I don't know? But then how did Daiya know? "Leave it Daiya, if he doesn't want me to know whatever it is then no need to say it" i said. "Brother it's not i don't want you to know but I'm nervous what you will think" he said. Now it's getting more suspicious i have to know it. "No need to be nervous Nobita, You're my little brother. Whatever it is I'll take it in a positive way" i said patting his head. "Thank you brother" he said eye smiling. "Ohh see we're home, you both get down and wait for me, I'm gonna park the car" i said. "Ok brother" both replied and got down. After a few minutes i came back and we went inside the house together "we're home" we said and were welcomed by servants " welcome home young masters and young miss". "Where is mum?" i asked politely. "Madam went with sir today but she asked to tell you to take rest and do whatever work you have" one of the maid said. "Ok thankyou" and we went upstairs to our respective rooms.

Nobita's pov~
__Later at evening__

We completed whatever work we had and were now relaxing in the living room while watching TV. Then came the voice of mum & dad that they have come home. Me and Daiya ran and hugged mummy. "I understand about Daiya but Nobita dear you are a grown up now but you are still behaving like a little kid, hmm?" She said. "But mom I'm still a little kid in front of you" I said giving her eye smile. "Yes you are" dad said patting my head. "Welcome home Mom, Dad. How was your day?" asked brother being a responsible child. We had a good day. How about you guys?" Dad asked. "We had a good day too," replied brother. "And I made two new friends today," I told them. "Really? Who are they?" They asked and I told them all that had happened at school since morning. "Oh, that's good, you did very well," said mother. "Okay, that's enough chit-chat, we still have to eat dinner and for that we have to cook. Don't you think so? Dad said looking at mother. "You are right. I will take a quick shower and will be right back" she said to us and they both went upstairs to their room.

Third person's pov~

Tamako and Nobisuke entered their bedroom. She(Tamako) looked at him(Nobisuke) and he nodded. After that she took out a dress and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Meanwhile Nobisuke called someone. "Check the background of the two kids named Kaito and Andriette and send me every information related to them" he said. "Yes sir" replied the person on the other side of the call and he cut the call. He waited for Tamako to come out. After a while she came out and went downstairs.

Nobita's pov~

After a while mum came downstairs and went to the kitchen. Then dad came down and sat with us, he put on news channel in the TV and started watching news. I didn't want to watch it so i went to the kitchen and started helping mum in preparing food.

*Time skip*
After dinner~

We said good night to mum and dad and retired to our respective rooms. After coming to my room i wrote about today in my journal and went to bed.

Daiken's pov~

I waited in my room for Nobita to sleep and then went to Daiya's room. She had fallen asleep too. After several attempts of waking her, she woke up. why do she sleep so deeply? I thought. "U-Umm.... brother?" She said rubbing her eyes. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing. Now tell me." I said. "About what?" She asked confused. "You said you knew what is wrong with Nobita" i said. "Ohh that" she said "Brother has a crush on sis Shizuka for a long time and he was not able to confess to her, that must be what bothering him". "That's it? Nothing else?" I asked. "No. I'm sure this is the reason" she replied. I breathed a sigh of relief. "But how do you know that?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Once I went to his room while playing, his diary was lying on the table, I picked it up and started reading, from that I came to know about it, but while I was reading, brother came and saw me reading it and told me not to tell this to anyone" she told. "But don't you know it's wrong to touch someone's things without permission?" I asked. "I know brother please don't start scolding me now" she said joining her hands. "Ok ok" I said patting her head. "I'm going back to sleep. Good night" she said laying down. " Good night to you too" i said and came back to my room. I called someone i know who may or maynot love to know this. *OTP* "Hey man whatcha doing?" I asked knowingly. "Going to sleep what else" came the reply from the other side. "Want to know something?" I asked. "Not now tell me tomorrow, I am going to sleep" he said. "Are you sure? It's related to Nobita" I said. "I am listening, speak" he replied quickly. I chuckled at this. I told him what i got to know from Daiya a while ago. "You too know that she is lesbian right? If Nobita got to know this he will be heartbroken" i said. "Yes i know. But you also know that he is scared of me that's why I have not taken any step" he said sadly. "i know. Then do something so that he isn't scared of you anymore and you know if you didn't take the first step now then who knows if someone else may get him" i said. "I know it too" he said. "If you know then it's good. I only want him to be happy and if he is happy with someone else i will accept them, remember that" i said in a serious tone. "Yes" he replied. I said good night to him and cut the call. 'Dekisugi I'm counting on you' i thought and went to sleep.

*************
A/n: the photo of the house that i pasted above is what Nobita's home looks like in my story. Then, have a nice day.