chapter 6

Time passed and the school bell rang, indicating that school was over. The students thanked the teacher for thier hard work and started getting ready to leave for their sweet homes.

Suneo, along with other friends in his group, came out of the building carrying an extra bag that belonged to his best friend, who knows why he didn't attend classes after lunch.

Although he had seen Daiken's message in the group chat that Nobita was not feeling well so he went home, but Suneo didn't find the message to be true as Nobita looked totally fine in the morning and whenever something bothered Nobita He used to share it with him.

'He's not well and he hasn't told me, can it be?'

'No! Definitely There must be some other reason.'

'is there something that I don't know?'

'what is going on with him now days?'

'is something bothering him?'

'If so, why didn't he share his concerns with me?'

'Is it possible that he doesn't think of me as his bestfriend anymore?'

'No! no! no! Suneo don't think like that.' He shook his head in denial of the negative thought he just thought.

'i hope it isn't something serious?' He thought to himself.

Suneo always thought that Nobita, his childhood best friend, is unique. He didn't know why but he felt that way. Though he had a weak body and often got ill when he was a child; So he always had to take medicines.

But he didn't let his health affect his mood and personality; and always kept his cheerful demeanor.To Suneo, Nobita was a child who radiated light; Who can bring back a person who is falling into darkness into light as he did with him.

That's why, Suneo wanted to protect the person who held his hand when he needed it the most, from anything and everything.

'Nobita I'll wait till you share your worries with me.'

After crossing the big school field, they finally arrived at the school gate,  where the two older boys were waiting for them there.

"What happened to Nobita? How did he got sick? He was fine in the morning. Is it serious? Will he be okay?" Kaito bombards Daiken with questions as soon as he approached him.

"Calm down! Calm down! It isn't that serious, Don't worry he will be fine in no time." Daiken said comforting him.

"To be honest, it's only been two days since I've known Nobita, but when he's not here, I don't feel as good as when he's around" Andriette said.

"Yes, you're right." Suneo and kaito agreed with her.

They chatted while waiting for the two young members of the group.

After few minutes they both came there. The blonde haired came  running while the raven haired following her trying to stop her from running.

"Elder brother look, today the teacher took a surprise test and I got an A" the blonde said happily showing the test paper to her brother.

"Hmm where is brother? Why can't I see him anywhere?" Daiya asked after looking here and there.

"He went home early" Daiken said ruffling her hair "Btw you did a good job".

"shall we go now?" Daiken asked to which everyone replied yes and departed for their homes.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~