Chapter 7

"I'm sure he's gonna love it".

He wrapped the parcel by gift wrapper and put it carefully on the table.

He sat down on the bed and thought about today.

'A lot happened today, isn't it?'

Nobita's confession and getting rejected.

Him following Nobita in the Deep of the mountain.

Him hugging Nobita till he cried himself to sleep.

Bringing Nobita home and taking care of his wounds.

Him making something for Nobita to eat.

Fragments of old memories trying to come back.

He got to spend some time with Nobita.

And then dropping Nobita to his home.

His whole day revolved around nobita .

But after hearing Nobita's confession to someone else has hurt him too but at that time following Nobita and keeping him safe was the only thing in his mind, Now that he had some time to ponder on it, Dekisugi doesn't know what to feel about it.

Should he be happy that he finally get the chance to get closer to Nobita, now no-one will come between them? or should he be sad for having these thoughts when today's incident have hurt his baby emotionally and physically and here he is thinking of finally getting his chance?

These thoughts and feelings were creeping back to him again and again, so to distract himself, he went to his study table and focused on studying.

Meanwhile, when Nobita was left alone to rest he could not help but think about Dekisugi.

This was the first time Dekisugi smiled towards him so warmly and the first time that Dekisugi took care of him.

Of course this is just what he thinks, oblivious to the way Dekisugi look towards him, His longing gaze and feelings towards him.

'oh I almost forgot that photo. Why does he have that with him?'

'And......what was that? It felt like my head is going to explode at that time'

He thought touching his head.

'forget it. I should not think about it.'

He looked at the time and his eyes almost popped out. He didn't realise it had gotten this late.

'Oh Shea(shit)! I still have to get today's work done and I didn't attend after lunch classes, I have to get those lecture notes too'

'So much work to do(ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ)'

(A/n: Yes, He is a model student in my story (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠))

He took his phone and called Suneo.

*OTP*

"Hey Suneo"

"Nobita! Are you okay? What happened to you? Where are you?"

"Calm down Suneo. I'm fine nothing happened, and I'm at my home."

"Ohh then why didn't you attend after lunch classes? Where did you go?"

'Should I tell him? But I don't want him to worry, he have helped me a lot already till now'

'I don't want him to feel burdened with my worries'

"Nothing special happened, I just went to our favourite spot that's why I couldn't attend class"