chapter 25

(The above photo is how you can imagine Dekisugi's mother, Akira to look like in my story)

"What are you doing?" Suneo asks confused of Gian's action.

He raises his other hand up to the level of his (Suneo's) face and shows the keychain that he bought a while ago.

As he saw the cute keychain, Suneo's face lights up, "for me?" He asks to which Gian nodded his head.

"It's so cute", Suneo raises his free hand, taking it.

"Like you", Gian says in a husky voice, leaning a bit towards him (Suneo).

Suneo's face heats up a little, the pace of his heartbeat rising slightly, "what do you mean?", he asks backing his face away a little, turning it away.

Gian lifts his hand and gently grabs his chin, turning his (Suneo's) face to face him, "The cat...it reminded me of you." His voice is still low and husky, sending shivers down Suneo's spine.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?", Suneo asks a little bit flustered but doesn't let it show on his face, still keeping his cool.

"...No *pauses a little*...I'm simply telling you what came to my mind" he says, his voice still had the same husky tone but his grip on his (Suneo's) hand slowly loosens as he (Gian) straightens himself, "...you can throw it away if you don't want it", he says letting Suneo's hand go then backs a step away, about to turn away.

"Wait!... I'll keep it... it's cute, I like it...thank you" Suneo says, a small smile spreads to his lips as he looks at the keychain then at Gian.

Gian nods and turns away, a smile coming to his lips, he then walks up to the stall where Daiken was.

Suneo looks at Gian's back for a few moments before turning his eyes to the keychain he just received a while ago, a smile, unknown to him, playing on his lips as he strokes the cat.

"Hmmm~" the hum caught Suneo off guard, when he turns his face to his side, he finds Nobita leaning and looking at his face very attentively. When Nobita sees Suneo finally looking at him, a mischievous smile spreads on his lips, "what were you thinking that got you all smiling? You didn't even notice me approaching.." he says and then eyes the keychain in Suneo's hand, and snatches it, "did you buy it..or someone gave it to you? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?" He asks to tease him, even though he had already guessed.Suneo sighs at Nobita's childish behaviour, "Gian gave it to me...he said it reminded him of me so he bought it for me" he explains.

"Hmm~" Nobita looks at the keychain, observing it, "the cat does look like you.." he says with a grin, "i must say he has good eyes and taste".

Sunio's cheeks turned light shed of red, he flicks Nobita's forehead.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?", Nobita whines while rubbing his forehead.

Suneo clears his throat, "Because you were talking nonsense...from which angle does the cat looks like me?"