Chapter 9

After coming back from school, the first thing Nobita did is take a shower and put on a loose white T-shirt and gray shorts, which he feels most comfortable in.

Then he went down to the kitchen to find something to eat as he didn't get the chance to eat lunch today and he was feeling hungry.

He took out a cup of instant noodles from a cabinet and poured some boiled water in it. He took it to his room and had it.

After filling his hungry stomach, he rested for a while and started doing his school homework.

After completing his work he got up from his seat and stretched his limbs. Then suddenly his eyes fell on the paper bag on the night stand, that was given by Dekisugi to him in the morning.

He sat on the bed, carefully unwrapping the gift.

His eyes lit up seeing the gift. It was a crystal ball on a wooden stand with a pattern of a small boy protecting a flower with his umbrella in it.

'it's so cute and beautiful(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)'

He just looked at the gift continuously for a while and placed it carefully on the nightstand.

'i should thank aunty for this beautiful gift'

He called a number which was saved as Aunty Hidetoshi.

*OTP*
"Hello aunty how are you?"

"I'm doing all good Nobita, what about you? How are you now? And your injuries?"

"I'm fine aunty, the wounds are getting better because Dekisugi took care of them very carefully, thank you for asking(^⁠‿⁠^⁠)"

'thinking about it now i didn't even thank him for taking care of me yesterday'

"Ok but take rest ok? Don't let yourself get hurt again"

"Ok aunty. Umm Btw aunty i wanted to thank you for the gift. It is very beautiful and i liked it very much"

"Huh what gift? What are you talking about?"

"The gift that Dekisugi gave me. He said you sent it for me"

"But I didn't send any gift. Are you sure he said that it was from me?"

"Yes, well I wanted to thank you for the gift. I must be bothering you so I'll hung up first, take care aunty"

"Ok take care of yourself too son"

"Yes aunty bye"

*Call ended*

'why did he lie to me? If it's not from aunty then who sent it?'

'Don't tell me he himself got this gift for me but gave it to me using aunty as an excuse? But why?'

He was looking at the crystal ball while being lost in these thoughts when Daiken came to tell him to get ready.

In ten-fifteen mins Daiken got ready and texted Gian.

"Gian are you ready? I'm leaving home in a few minutes"

He got a text in reply saying that he is ready too.

He came out of the room and went to Nobita.

"Nobita I'm leaving, Dekisugi will here in a while"

"Ok brother"

With this Daiken went away.