Chapter 12

The school got over and the school field got filled with the students who were slowly coming out of the building.

Nobita and his friends too came out and walked across the field.

They passed by the group of girls who were fan-girling over the three older members of the group who were already out there waiting for them.

"I'm still trying to get used to your popularity and fandom you have(⁠ㆁ‿ㆁ⁠)" Andriette commented.

Nobita and Suneo just sighed.

"But it's not our fault" Daiken said showing a wide smile.

"Seriously if being handsome and sexy was a crime then they would have been the first one to get arrested" Kaito said looking at the schools three heavenly kings.

Yes 'three heavenly kings', the name given to them for their unusual looks by the fandom of thier admirers.

Sometime has passed since Kaito and Andriette first came to the school.
They have got to know many things by listening to the gossips of the students like Daiken, Dekisugi and Gian form the group of three known as 'Heavenly kings', and the whole school know them by this name and that, that Daiken is the kind one in his group while Dekisugi is seen as the cool one and Gian as the bad one, bad meaning a tough guy who never let anyone approach him except the members of his group and talks very less. Though they were surprised at how popular they are inside and outside of the school but they expected it. They are always the hot topic among the girls, and not just them, their whole group is the topic of gossips.

All nodded agreeing to what Kaito said except the ones for whom this comment was. They just quietly stood, looking here and there.

"Ok leave this topic for later, we have a special person to introduce to you and she might be joining our group. This is Sakura of our class and-" Nobita introduced with a smile.

"She is my girlfriend" Shizuka added while side hugging her which made Sakura blush.

"You were now comfortable for this?" Daiken asked.

"Yes after all how long could we hide it? one day or the other it had to come out" Shizuka replied.

Others except Suneo were confused as to what they were talking about.

"Excuse me what are you guys talking about?" Nobita questioned with a confused look.

"It's Nothing" Shizuka answered and Daiken and Dekisugi, nervous, just nodded.

"By the way, was the result announced in your class?" Daiken asked trying to change the topic.

"Yes. As always Nobita topped in the class" Suneo replied, ruffling Nobita's hair with a smile.

"What about you?" Gian asked.

"Huh-I-I topped third in the class" Suneo answered at his sudden question. He didn't understand why Gian was paying so much attention to her now a days and why his heart feels uneasy when Gian gives him attention.

"Huh who topped second then?" Daiken asked.

"Him" Nobita pushed Kaito infront of Daiken.

Daiken smile and ruffled his hair "Great job" Kaito blushed and softly thanked him.

Nobita was grinning at Kaito's reaction when suddenly he felt hot breath in his ear "you did great" he felt tingling sensation in his ear. He quickly touched his ear and looked up behind him and saw Dekisugi. His heartbeat increased and blood rushed to his cheeks making him blush. He placed a hand on his chest, trying to calm his heart and whispered thank you to Dekisugi.