Chapter 19

"Hey bro come over I wanna talk to you about something really important" he said to the other person on the phone.

............

Suneo had finally settle down on the couch with a book in his hands to read when he heard his phone ringing. he took the phone which was placed just in front of him on the table.

"Huh! Why is he calling me so early in the morning?"

"H-" "Hey bro come over I wanna talk to you about something really important" before he could even speak, came the voice from the other side.

"You seem very impatient so it must be really interesting hmm" he said only to hear a sigh.

"Yeah umm... there is something that i didn't tell you about..but now i need your wisdom" Nobita said over the phone. His voice had a glint of nervousness.

"Why didn't you-" 'What am i even asking! He has a personal life too and he isn't obliged to tell me each and everything happening with him' " ...What it is about?" he asked.

"Suneo. Suneo. Suneo. Don't think about anything! just come over and i'll tell you everything with your what and why" Nobita said as if sensing what Suneo thought of.

"Ok! Ok! coming" He said and hung up the call, placing the phone in his loose green trouser's pocket.

He went to his room and took a black shrug from his closet and set out to go to Nobita's house.

In about 5-7 min he reached Nobi mansion. He rang the door bell to which a maid who opened the door. He saw Mr. Nobi sitting on the couch doing something on the phone while probably waiting for Mrs. Nobi to come down.

"Good morning uncle" he greeted Nobisuke.
Nobisuke looked up from his phone and saw Suneo.

"Good morning Son. How are you doing?" he asked while putting his phone away in his coat pocket.

"I'm doing fine uncle. Going to work?"

"Yeah! Waiting for Tamako. By the way You are here for Nobita right? he was here a while ago but went to his room, go on he must be waiting for you...he seemed like there is something bothering him" he said concerned.

"Don't worry Uncle, I'll see what's bothering him" he said and went upstairs to Nobita's room and knocked on the door.

Knowing that it is Suneo, Nobita without wasting any time opened the door quickly, pulling Suneo inside the room and closing the door.

"You are acting weird you know" Suneo commented, going up to the bed to sit comfortably.

"I know Bro but it's really serious" Nobita replied while sitting on the bed across Suneo.

"What! Did you caught some infectious disease or something?" Suneo said jokingly.

"No but i think i have become a pervert" he said embarrassed.

"there's no doubt! You are a pervert" he said with a grin.

"(-_-), bro i'm serious"

"Ok! ok! i'll stop. But what made you think that?" He asked, now serious.

Nobita told him everything from his first dream to the dream he had today and Suneo paid attention to his every word.

"And i didn't tell you about this earlier because i thought it was just a passing dream, at first i didn't take it seriously myself" Nobita finished with a sigh and looked at Suneo who looked like he is thinking something.

"Say bro..What do you think? Have i become a pervert or these dreams mean something?"

"I don't know if these dream mean something or not but there's one thing I understood. You like him don't you?" Suneo spoke, to which like the dense person he is, Nobita tilted his head and a question mark seemed dangling over his head animatedly.