Chapter 20

And just like that days passed and came the day of his birthday. The needle of the clock struck 12 a.m. the peace and silence of the night got swept away as the door of his room fling open with a thud sound. Nobita who was having a peaceful sleep got his sleep disrupted from the loud noise.

He sat up on his bed, rubbing his eyes to make himself fully awake and turned on the light and turned his face towards the door and it was his family and friends standing by the door. 

"Mom! dad! friends! What happened?" He asked, and then his eyes fell on the small cake his mother had in her hands.

"Happy birthday Nobita!" They all cheered in unison, popping a party popper.

He beamed. He had almost forgotten about his birthday as everyone was being secretive and not mentioned a word about his birthday.

"All of you guys are here too" He remarked getting up from the bed "even Kaito!".

"It's your birthday how i would not be here!? If it's for you guys, i would sneak away from home for nth times though this time I came with permission" Kaito said smiling.

Tamako set the cake on the table of a single sofa that was placed at the corner of the room beside the door.

"Come baby cut the cake!" Tamko said, gesturing him to come.

He went and hugged his parents. He then looked at the cake, the cake was of light beige colour with vermicelli sprinkles sprinkled around the cake and a cute sticker drawn at the centre.

 He then looked at the cake, the cake was of light beige colour with vermicelli sprinkles sprinkled around the cake and a cute sticker drawn at the centre

(Cake design)(I edited the candle😅)

"It's so cute, so this is what you guys secretly were planning" He said glancing at his family & friends.

"Yeah do you like it?" Tamako asked.

"Very much! Thank you guys!" He exclaimed smiling brightly.

"This was Latte's idea! To give you this surprise" Suneo stated.

"Really? Thank you Latte☺️!"

"Your welcome😁!"

"Now now cut the cake" Nobisuke said patting his hair.

He hummed and took the knife in his right hand and blew the candle that was placed just above the stickers head.

He cut the and they all enjoyed it.

(This is not his real birthday party so I'm not describing much)

After some fun Tamako told them to go to sleep as they had school.

There were three guest rooms with two king size beds in both rooms so Shizuka, Sakura and Andriette took first one beside Daiya's room and Jian and Dekisugi booked the second one across Daiken's room. While Suneo and Kaito choose the third room across Nobita's. As for Jaiko, Daiya invited her to sleep with her. They all went to sleep.