Chapter 17

"Nanny I want to ask something" He said.

"Yes? what is it young master?" She asked while still setting the things in their right place.

"So...I have this one friend and...whenever I'm near him...my heart pounds like crazy and I-I get all nervous. But-" he said.

Hearing him, the lady halted her actions. She turned to Kaito, giving him her all attention.

"I don't know this feeling, this is the first time I'm feeling like this....It....feels ticklish(I don't know if this is right, I haven't experienced it myself yet :⁠-⁠P) so..I was just-..just asking if you knew" He finished his sentence, a little embarrassed for sounding cringey. He looked up at her face to see her expression. She had her mouth covered with both hands and her eyes were glittering telling how happy she was. She suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Ohh my young master of course I know this feeling" she said happily embracing him.

"Really then please tell me" he said, excited to know what he is feeling.

"You are in love young master! You are in love! You finally found someone to love" she exclaimed happily, releasing him from the hug.

"I'm.....in...love?" He asked, placing his right hand on his chest.

"Yes" she nodded.

'... it's not just an attraction, i actually am in love with him'

The thought that he is in love with Daiken made his heart race quite a bit and he felt butterflies in his stomach. His cheeks turned to a pink shade.

"Okay okay enough with this blushing, it's time to go to bed, you can blush as much as you want tomorrow" she said teasing him.

"Hehe okay" he said and laid down. The lady covered him with blanket and wished him good night. She turned off the light, leaving the room.

Meanwhile at Nobi household~

After dinner they were sitting in the living room, spending some time together.

"Mum, dad I'm going to my room first" Nobita said getting up from the couch.

"Tired?" She asked, observing him.

"Yes mum, today was tiring" he replied yawning.

"Go on and rest baby, don't stress yourself too much" Nobisuke said and tamako nodded agreeing to him.

He wished all of them good night and went to his room. He then went to his bathroom to brush his teeths. After cleaning, he prepared to go to bed. He sat down on the bed with his phone in his hands. He checked the phone for if he had received any message from a certain someone.

'there's no message from him today'

'........'

'did he...forgo-'

*Ting*

Dekisugi: Good night Nobi
              Sweet dreams :)

Seeing the messages he was waiting for from that certain someone, a smile appeared on his face.

'Since we have cleared some of our misunderstandings, he had been wishing me good morning and good night and Now if I don't see his morning message that's not my good morning. And I can't sleep without seeing his messages wishing me good night' He smiled thinking.

Suddenly his smile dropped.

'What if...what if... I don't get these messages from him anymore someday?'