Chapter 4

Dekisugi's pov~
I was about to go to sleep but i got a call from Daiken. 'Is this even time to call someone' i thought and picked up his call. "Hey man whatcha doing?" Came the voice from other side. Is he trying to annoy me? "Going to sleep what else" i replied annoyingly. "Want to know something?" he asked. What is it now? Is he going to tease me again? This dude! He never leaves a chance to tease me ever since he got to know i like his brother. "Not now tell me tomorrow, I am going to sleep" i replied and was going to cut the call when he said that it's related to Nobita. At this my ears perked up and i asked him to speak. I heard him chuckling through the phone, that made me i blushed a little.

My heart tightened as i listened to him. I placed a hand on my chest 'it hurts'. "You too know that she is lesbian right? If Nobita got to know this he will be heartbroken" he spoke. "Yes i know. But you also know that he is scared of me that's why I have not taken any step" i replied. "i know. Then do something so that he isn't scared of you anymore and you know if you didn't take the first step now then who knows if someone else may get him" he said. 'It isn't that easy, when i know that he is scared of me' i thought listening to him. "I know it too" i said knowing that. "If you know then it's good. I only want him to be happy and if he is happy with someone else i will accept them, remember that" he said. I said yes, clearly knowing that he is serious about it. He said good night and cut the call. I sat on the bed remembering how we got to know about Shizuka's sexuality.

*Flashback*
"Daiken hurry up, just buy it already. You know you're like my mom when she goes for shopping" I said, annoyed by his habit of changing his mind ten times before buying anything. "Why are you so ticked off huh? I have to be clear before buying" he said as if he don't know of his annoying habit. I rolled my eyes. "Hey! Don't roll your eyes so much they might stuck there" he said laughing. "Are you done?" I asked staring at him (•_•). "Why are you so serious all the time? You know that's why Nobita is scared of you. He's a jolly guy and he likes anyone if they're kind to him and his family & friends. You rarely ever smiles and you wish for him to love you" he said putting his hand around my shoulder and lecturing me. "i know but that's how I am" i said and went to another shop with him following behind, looking here and there. I heard him say "Hey isn't that Shizuka but who is that beside her?" and I looked towards where he was pointing to. "Ohh looks like she noticed us" he said waving at her. "You are older than me but why are you stupid? Can't you see she is trying to avoid us?" I asked. "I'm not stupid. I Just don't waste my brain where it's not needed" he said. I looked at him knowing what he said is true.

The next day, We were walking in the school grounds while chit-chatting during lunch break when she came to us and told us why was she there and who was the girl beside her. "Please keep it a secret. They might think I'm weird if they got to know" she said. "Why? Is being in love with the same gender weird?" I asked. "It isn't but it might be different in other people's view" she replied. "Well that's true but don't worry it's not a weird thing and we'll keep it a secret" Daiken said to her. We bid her bye and went back to our class.
*End of flashback*

'I guess it's finally time to take the first step but what should I do?' i thought and an idea pop up in my head 'hmm~ yeah that shall do' and went to sleep.

Nobita's pov~
*The next morning*
I woke up sweating and gasping. I looked at the time in the phone and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and the dream i had today flashed before my eyes. I quickly opened the tape and washed my face with the water. Why am I having these dreams? And who is that person with whom I am in these dreams? Even in today's dream, his face was hazy. Are those whom I saw yesterday and today's dream the same or different persons? Ahh~ i pulled my hairs in frustration. There's so many questions but no one to answer them. 'Maybe someday I'll find the answers to these questions, but right now I gotta get ready for school' i thought and brushed my teeths.