Chapter 13

Last chapter's short summary:

Andriette and Kaito got to know about the three older members popularity. Shizuka came out being a lesbian to her group and introduced her girlfriend Sakura. And Sakura joined the group. They decided to go shopping after school the following next day and parted ways. After coming home Nobita took a shower, a nape and studied. They had a group discussion to choose a place where they will go for camping. Nobita dreamed about himself being pregnant. The next day they gathered at their usual place after school and went shopping.

               ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

They decided to go to the shopping mall that was owned by Gian's parents that was just at a distance of 15-20 minutes from their school.

(In the cartoon Gian's parents had a small shop so in my story they have shopping malls in place of a small shop)

After reaching the shopping mall, others got off and Daiken & Gian who were driving took the car off to the parking lot.

The new members of the group were awed at the three story building with stars in their eyes.

"I can't believe this is owned by Gian, it's huge even for a three story building" said Andriette to which Kaito nodded in agreement.

"By his parents, actually. And to tell you the truth, among the shopping malls that they own, this is the smallest one" said Dekisugi proudly.

"Owned by Gian or his parents, it's the same thing but are you actually serious about this being the smallest one because it doesn't look like so" Andriette said making a 'are-you-serious' face.

Nobita chuckled by her expression and agreed.

"I don't know as much about it as Dekisugi, but it is true that of all the branches of their shopping mall in Japan, this is the smallest" he said with a smile.

"Hey guys" said Daiken as him and Gian approached the group.

"What are you guys talking about?" he asked.

"Nothing much just admiring the huge building" Kaito replied.

Daiken was about to say something when Daiya asked whinning "when are we going in?"

"Let's go in then" Said Gian and leaded them in.

"Wow it's even more beautiful inside" Kaito said with sparkling eyes.

"I cannot agree more" said Andriette with an awe expression.

They started roaming around the ground floor looking at shops.

"I'm gonna get a drink, do you guys want any?" Suneo said.

"No we are fine. Thank you" Andriette said.

"But I want. Brother I want chocolate frappe" Daiya pouted and said to Suneo.

"Ok what about you Jaiko?" Suneo asked.

"I'll have the same as Daiya" said Jaiko.

"Ok" he said and went away to get the drinks.

"He won't be able to bring all of them so I'm going to help him" said Nobita about to go after Suneo.

But Andriette grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"You stay here, I've something to ask you about" Andriette said to Nobita "Umm... Gian why don't you go and help Suneo?" she asked.

Gian hummed and went to Suneo.

after Gian left, Nobita turned to Andriette.

"Latte can you please now release my arm? You are grabbing me so tightly🥲" Nobita said.

She looked at Nobita then her hand, That's when she realised and instantly released his hand "Oh my. I'm sorry, really sorry" Andriette said bowing again and again "I was so excited that I grabbed you so tightly unconsciously".

"It's ok Latte. Please stop bowing" Nobita said with a reassuring smile. "hmm.....but what were you excited about?" He asked innocently.

Andriette hesitated but eventually pointed in the direction of Gian and Suneo who were waiting for the drinks to get ready.

"I am excited for something to happen between those two, in my eyes they look perfect together".

Nobita looked in the pointed direction and now that he saw them, they really do look perfect together.

"You are right, they really do look perfect together" Nobita said while still looking at them.

Dekisugi and Daiken looked at each other and smiled. They know their friend, Gian doesn't know how to make moves and he doesn't want to make Suneo uncomfortable so he doesn't make many moves, he is happy as he is but as his best friends they want their friend to love the person he likes, openly, and to be loved by that person.

"Ohh right what did you wanted to ask me?" Nobita asked.

"Nothing" Andriette replied with a grin.

"Ohh you sent Gian to help Suneo so they can interact more with each other?" He asked.

"Yes" she replied.

After about 5-7 minutes of waiting they came with drinks in their hands and gave Daiya and Jaiko which they asked for.

"Hmm you brought an extra, for whom?" Nobita asked.

"For you" Suneo replied.

"Ohh my goodness, you really are my best friend cause you know me the best" Nobita said happily and clung onto his neck.

"Off course" he said patting his back.

Now they moved forward and went to the first floor. It had shops of mainly household decor, household necessities, DIY products, shops of wooden furnitures and what not.

They scattered to look around to their heart content. After a while they all gathered again.

"So did anyone buy anything?" Suneo asked.

"Hmm we did. They have amazing products at DIY store" Shizuka replied showing the paper bag.

"Good then we move on to second floor?"

                  ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hii👋 I'm back again😃~

This is it for this chapter. I wanted to upload at least one chapter in the month of September so i wrote it in a hurry and may not be that good. And as I didn't upload for the whole month of September i will try to upload frequently to compensate.

Ohh i almost forgot to say this, i didn't know how to write this shopping mall phase other than using my own experience of a shopping mall. So i don't know if all the shopping malls have these types of shops or not and other things.

Thank you for waiting☺️❤️~