Chapter 18

"You know baby I can stay as your friend if that's what you want and for as long as you want but... what do I do with this stupid heart which wants more?"

He paused his action and retreated his hand. He closed his eyes, the sadness in his eyes now replaced with hope when he opened them. He leaned over his loved one and whispered "I'll wait for you".

He lightly pecked the bare skin of his shoulder then his forehead. 'I think you are having sweet dreams hmm...' he thought seeing a smile form on Nobita's sleeping face "then I won't disturb you anymore, bye" he murmured and was going to get up but Nobita held his hand in his sleep.

Just then he heard the creaking sound of the door opening, he looked to see Daiken signalling him to come. He slowly and lightly freed his hand from Nobita without disturbing his sleep and went outside to Daiken.

...................

'Hmm is this a dream?' I looked around to know where I am but i couldn't see anything because of the white fog everywhere. I walked looking around hoping to see anything. After walking a little I spotted a little girl of about 4-5 years playing around. "Princess that's enough playing for today let's go home" *covering his mouth* 'huh! Was that me? Princess? Why did I call her princess?' "Princess daddy will be home soon, let's get home and make something yummy for him" 'Again! Why is my mouth not in my control? And Who is the Daddy?' "Coming Papa" she said smiling. The fog dispersed slowly as she skipped towards me revealing the view of a park with it's occupants.

"Go slow and don't fall" again I heard myself. My body crouched down as she came near me.
I straightened her clothes "shall we go home?"
She nodded with a yes and I lifted her up, carrying her in my arms. 'Now that I think about it last time when I had such dream I remember I was pregnant, 'I thought it was just a dream!... if it was not just a dream it means something' then maybe she is my baby...but the question is who is the father? Last time too his face was blurred, not much, but still it was not recognisable. I hope I can see him today'.

We came home, I bathed her and changed her clothes and took a small shower myself. We came down to the kitchen. I placed her on the counter with her favourite stuffed toy and I cleaned the vegetables which were needed for the dishes and cut them while listening to her babbling in her cute voice and just like that an hour passed. Now I was experimently making a sweet dessert that I don't know how the me knows how to make it.

Suddenly I felt big hands coil around my stomach and a face being buried in the crook of my neck "I'm home" he said snuggling deep into my neck. I could hear the baby squealing happily in the back. 'Wait! the voice-' "Dekisugi?" I blurted out. "Yes baby!?" He said, taking in a deep breath filling his lungs with my scent. I turned around to see his face. It really is him. He hugged me again. 'So that means he is the... father of my baby' as soon as my mind processed the thought I could feel my face getting hot and my heart pounded with a feeling that I don't understand. Happy? Sad? Excited?or relieved? 'Hmm.. definitely not Sad' *smiles*. "Daddy~" she squeaked extending her hand. He broke the hug and turned to her "My angel~" he said imitating her tone and carried her in his arms. 'Ack! Soo beautiful!' *clutching is chest*. He came near me with the baby and bent and "what are you going to-" *kiss* *Eyes widen* 'what is he doing infront of the baby?' I pushed him back, breaking the kiss. "What are you doing in front of her?" I yelled but not too loud and looked at her. Her eyes were covered by him. I sighed and put my hand over his hand which was covering her eyes and stood my toes and gave a light peck on his lips. "Now go and get changed, leave her here" i said blushing. He smiled "ok~" and put her from where he took her and went upstairs. I sighed again, "Princess your daddy is.. mischievous, I didn't know he has a side like this too" I said to her, knowing very well she would not understand me. I started doing what was left- Nobita baby wake up! It has gotten so late.

...................

"Nobita baby wake up! It has gotten so late" Mrs nobi said shaking him lightly. "Huh~ mum let me sleep some more" he said sleepy and pulled the blanket over his head. "No! it's eight o'clock in the morning, wake up!" She said pulling the blanket down.

He knew his protest would not work so he got up and sat down. "Huh Mum what a nice dream I was having, you broke it" he said rubbing his eyes. "Hmm nice dream! What were you dreaming about?" She asked, her hands folded over her chest. "What!" He said, processing what she asked. "I asked what did you dream about" she repeated herself and sat on the side of the bed. "I dreamed about- huh I forgot, what did I dream about?" He said, making different expressions pretending like he really forgot the dream. "If you forget then leave it, don't stress your brain over some dream" She said, kissed his forehead and went downstairs leaving him alone.

He still sat on the bed, remembering the dream. He covered his face by his both hands, his face red. "What will he think of me if he got to know how I dreamt about him!?" He said.

After calming himself down, he got out of the bed and did his usual morning routine.

After taking a shower and changing into some comfortable clothes, he quickly called someone.

"Hey bro come over I wanna talk to you about something really important".