Chapter 16

"I will get the CCTV footage but right now we should go back" Gian suggested.

Both Daiken and Dekisugi nodded to him and they went back.

"...Brother?" Nobita waved his hand in front of Daiken.

"We went to look for something" Dekisugi saw that Daiken was lost in thoughts so he replied, telling half truth.

"What is that?" He looked at Dekisugi and asked.

"Just something we needed, don't worry about it" Daiken said and patted his head.

"Btw let's continue our shoping?" He asked so to divert their attention.

"Yeah!" The little one said happily, excited to continue looking and appreciating the cute things they got there.

Everyone smiled seeing her so excited to carry on her shopping tour even though it isn't the first time she came here and still she is so full of energy to look around.

They broke into small group like the senior trio went to look for the things that suited them, the junior trio went for theirs and all the girls went to look for their preferences.

Time skip ~

They came out of the big building holding bags in their hands.

"Ah look at the time" Shizuka said looking at the light orange sky. The sun was beginning to set.

"Ah yes! We lost the track of time while looking around" Andriette responds.

"Well that's the thing about shopping, we always forget about time while we are at it" Suneo said in a no more energy tone. Nobita patted his shoulder feeling sympathy for him.

"Let's go, the sun is about to set soon" Daiken said. They nodded to him, then he and Gian went to bring back the cars from the parking lot.

In five to seven minutes they came back with the cars. Kaito and Andriette went with Daiken and the rest went with Gian except Shizuka and Sakura. They decided to walk home as Sakura's home wasn't that far from there so they decided to walk the distance.

Time skip~

"How are you feeling?" Daiken asked to Kaito who was looking outside the car window, enjoying the cool air brushing his skin and feeling peaceful.

They had already dropped Andriette to her apartment and now it's only them.

Kaito turned his face towards Daiken. "I'm happy..really happy" he replied with a smile on his face.

Seeing his smiling face, a smile sprouted on Daiken's face too.

"That's great" he said and patted his head. Blood rushed to Kaito's cheeks making them pink. Although this is not the first time that Daiken has made him blush, but right now he feels more closer to Daiken than before, making his heart warm and flutter with a feeling that he has never felt before.

He looked down at his hands on his lap and remembered the times since they met, Daiken was always there for him, when he needed someone to rely on and in times of happiness when he wanted to share it with someone.

He felt special. Daiken made him feel special.

"What are you thinking?" Daiken saw that Kaito was lost in thoughts so he asked.

Kaito, startled, looked at him. "Did you say something?" He asked.

"You looked like you are thinking something so I wanted to know what's on your mind" Daiken replied.

"Ohh...I-I was thinking about us, how you were always there for me" Kaito said glancing to the other side, blushing.

Hearing him made Daiken smile then soon that smile turned into playful grin, he pulled the brakes at the side of the road and he leaned towards Kaito with that grin.