Chapter 22

"But where the hell is he!?" Daiken asked.

Just then a maid came and whispered something in Daiken's ear and Daiken excused himself, leaving the group chitchating.

"Mom! dad! You called m- oh aunty you are here too! Do you know where Dekisugi is? Daiken asked the woman who was there and waited for her to speak.

"Actually son the thing is that Dekisugi's father got involved in a big accident! I got informed just before the party was about to begin about his serious condition and... that too that the accident was caused by our enemy" She said and paused for a moment before continuing, "At that moment I was so agitated...I couldn't just leave all my work here and go there so I couldn't think of anything better than sending Dekisugi there for the time being".

'Why did this have to happen now!! I could see Nobita had started to open up to Dekisugi, feeling comfortable being with him! Now how do I tell him?... how is he gonna react?' He sighed and His train of his thoughts got disturbed when she spoke again.

"But I contemplated and I'm not sure if I made the right decision to send him there! I expressed this concern to them also *eyeing towards Nobisuke and Tamako who were looking at her sympathetically*, I know after growing up he will have to take us over but right now he isn't of the age to get involved or dealing with these mafia things and stuff!.. It could be dangerous for him!... should I-"

"Aunty! Aunty! Calm down! Calm down first and listen to me" Daiken put a hand on her shoulder in the act to comfort her and spoke up assuring her,"Aunty he is your and uncle's son! He is smart and intelligent and more than capable of taking care of himself and these matters! He isn't that old to be getting involved in these things but think of it as it will serve as an experience since he- no we have to deal with things like these in the future and it was the situation that was asking for this decision so don't panic and don't worry too much and just trust him!"

She nodded her head now a little at ease after listening to Daiken and said, "I trust him!"

"Don't worry everything will be ok" Tamako said taking her hands in her's and Daiken too gave a reassuring smile to her and then asked his parents why did they initially called him.

"Ohh right I wanted to ask what do you think about telling Nobita 'that'?" Tamako asked, she doesn't have to specify what she was talking about as Daiken caught her words as quickly as they left her mouth and disapproved readily.

"No Mom no! You do remember right how he suffered when he first got to know this...he even developed inferiority complex because of that...now that he doesn't remember anything because of that accident...he doesn't need to suffer again mom..I can't see him like that again He has been living peacefully for nine years now and if now he suddenly gets to know that he was born with something that should never have been there then he may not be able to accept it, he will doubt himself again! And it is also possible that he will start self-loathing himself again for being different from others!"

"I know what you're trying to say and clearly understand your concern but he's eighteen now, what if something amiss happens in the future?he needs to know this about himself so that he protect himself and about him not being able to accept the fact what are we for? We will help him through the process of accepting himself as he is! We will teach him to self love again!"

"At some point you are right Mum but you forgot that it was Dekisugi, who brought him back to his cheerful self back then but right now he isn't here...I don't think this is a right time and today is even his birthday!" He said sighing, he knows his mother's concern is on point but he doesn't want his little brother to suffer again, "If...just if he takes this fact as a bad news then I don't want him to remember his eighteenth birthday as a bad memory! Let him enjoy his birthday normally!"