Chapter 15

Last chapter's short summary:

Kaito saw some guys who bullied him in the past which triggered his trauma and self inferiority to reoccurre. He went to restroom with Daiken where he opened up about his hell of a past to him. When they were talking, some people interrupted them. Kaito recognised their voice and started trembling. Daiken could not stand seeing Kaito in that condition.

"I'll be finished quickly, don't worry, just close your ears tightly" Daiken said and went out of the toilet.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Though I know brother went with him but I'm still worried about Kaito" Nobita said concerned "if he is fine or not".

"Yeah, don't know what happened to him, I hope it's not serious" Andriette added.

"Let's wait so that he can trust us fully and tell us everything" Suneo said thoughtfully after listening to them.

********

"Excuse me" Daiken said giving a slight push to one of the guy to the side and went ahead to open the tap.

"What the hell!!" That boy exclaimed "can't you see?"

"I can and I did say 'excuse me'" Daiken replied calmly while while washing his hands.

"Then don't you see other wash basins?" That guy asked, irritated by Daiken's replying tone.

Daiken turned around and leaned back to the basin counter with his hands folded on his chest.

"I can see that too but I wanted to wash my hands here" he replied with a smirk on his face.

The mocking look on Daiken's face irked that guy up.

"Yo! Do you know who we are? Do you wanna get beaten?" The other guys who was leaning against the wall, silently watching till now, spoke.

"I don't know you and I don't need to know you and only my parents have the right to beat me, so-"

Daiken was speaking when suddenly the first man punched him on the head. But Daiken dodged his punch.

"You should have at least let me finish my sentence" he said and gave a kick in the groin of that guy, leaving him to scream and bent down due to pain. He then turned around to face other guy. (His actions were fast)

"So what are you to me?" He completed his sentence and smirk.

"Your arrogancy is getting on my nerves" the guy said and attacked Daiken.

In about 5 minutes both guys were on the floor. The third man was watching the fight from the crack of the door of the last toilet cubicle in the corner of the restroom, but knowing who Daiken was he did not have the courage to come out.

"If I see you guys one more time it won't end with just a little fight and a few injuries" Daiken warned them in a threatening tone. Then he went to the toilet cubicle that Kaito was in and knocked on the door.

Kaito opened the door and came out, he glanced at the guys on the floor then looked up to Daiken.
He was smiling so innocently like he hasn't done anything. He then bent and whispered in his ears "let's go back?". Kaito nodded and they went back.

That third guy came out of the toilet cubicle and went to his peers to check if they are ok. He helped them sit with support of the wall.

"Hey you both ok?" He asked.

"...*tsk*..Who was that mother f***er?" He gritted his teeths "and where were you when he was beating us up?"

"..I-I-..that guy was Daiken nobi, the oldest son of that famous mafia, Nobisuke nobi. He is so popular online (social medias) as well as in real life along with his two friends. He started learning various martial arts at a young age although he is just turning 20 this coming September. And there are many more incredible things about him. I'm surprised how you couldn't recognise him" he told.

"And I'm surprised how you know so much about him" he said sarcastically, listening to him.

"Well....I follow his account on all the social media platforms. He is my idol.....I wannabe like him and-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear any more praises of him and have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror before thinking that you wannabe like him?" He mocked "you are nothing but a dog so know you place".

*********

"Ohh look elder brother is back with brother Kaito" Daiya said and went running and hugged Kaito. All the members assembled near him maintaining a proper distance so that he won't feel pressurized by their presence. She broke the hug.

"Brother how are you?" She asked looking up at him with her innocent cute voice.

"I'm totally fine" he answered smiling and ruffled her hair "thank you for worrying about me".

"Hey what's there to thank about? we are your friends so it's natural that we would be worried about you" Nobita said and hugged him.

Kaito eyes widened at Nobita statement, he had tears in his eyes, he hugged Notiba tightly.

"Thank you...thank you for making me your.. friends" Kaito said. He was on the brink of crying.

"Hey hey he didn't said that so that you cry" Suneo said. Nobita broke the hug, grabbing Kaito by the shoulder and looked at him.

"Suneo is right i didn't say that to make you cry you know" Nobita said and patted his shoulder " now wipe your tears and show us a smile".

Kaito wiped his eyes and smiled warmly.

"I feel so lucky to have met you guys, maybe I did something good in my last life that I got friends like you guys" Kaito said smiling happily.

They all had a group hug.

"Hmm where are Daiken, Dekisugi and Gian?" Andriette asked looking around. They all noticed their absence.

"Earlier I saw them talking and going somewhere" said Sakura.

"We are here" Daiken said coming in a distance along with Gian and Dekisugi.

"Where did you guys go?" Nobita asked.

A little while back~

When Kaito and Daiken came back. Daiken left Kaito in the care of Nobita, Suneo and the rest and went to Dekisugi and Gian.

"What was the matter? Is he okay?" Dekisugi asked.

"He told me he was severely bullied in the past that caused him trauma and here he happened to see his past bullies" he told " And when we were talking in the restroom, they came there and I ended up fighting them".

"It's rare to see you fight, you must be really angry" Dekisugi said.

"If they got to know that you beat them up because of Kaito then he will be targeted" Gian spoke, out of the blue.

"You are right" Daiken said and looked back at the group, "We have to make sure they don't come anywhere near them."

"You knocked them out right? Let's go see if they are still there" Dekisugi said.

"I didn't hit them to the extent of knocking them out but yeah they both were on the floor" Daiken told.

They went to the restroom but there was no one.

"They should not have left the strength to even get up. I think someone came and helped them" Daiken said.

(Am I exaggerating this?)

"This mall have many CCTV cameras here and there and there is one out in the hallway" Gian spoke.

They came out in the hallway and saw the camera.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm late but thank you for waiting. I hope you like the chapter.

Take care of yourself. See you in the next chapter, Bye🤗.

Love you guys❤️~