Chapter 21

Dekisugi hugged him back. "Should we sit down for a while?" He asked to which Nobita nodded his head, agreeing.

They both sat down and Dekisugi took out the snacks he bought earlier.

"Here" he said holding out, one from the snacks he bought, for Nobita to have it.

"You brought them! I didn't even notice you carrying them so I thought you left them in the car" Nobita said eyeing the snack and the person holding it out to him. He gladly took it and started eating.

"I bought them to eat while enjoying the view so how could I forget them in the car" Dekisugi stated while taking out the same one as Nobita was having and started eating his.

Nobita hummed in response and continued munching on the piece he had in his hand while looking at the view in front of him.

Even though there was silence around them now but Nobita was feeling comfortable and he was very happy that he got to see such a sight on his birthday and that too with him by his side. He made his birthday special with such a simple thing.

Although he is grateful that his family loves him so much and tries to make his every birthday special and memorable but he is a simple boy who doesn't like those lavish parties. Even If he gets to celebrate his birthday with his family only, he is very happy in it.

Some time passed as they sat together like that. Then Dekisugi felt his phone which was in his jacket's pocket, vibrating so he took it out and saw the message from Daiken telling that all the preparations are done and he can bring Nobita back.

Dekisugi looked at Nobita and saw him taking the last bite from the last snack he had.

Feeling the gaze on him he turned to look at Dekisugi and found him looking at him.

"Something's wrong?" He asked.

"No! I was just thinking we should go back now it's getting pretty late!" Dekisugi responded.

Nobita looked around, now realizing that it was actually very late, said, “Oh yes, the view was so mesmerizing and the atmosphere here was so calm and pleasant that I didn't even notice the time. Let's go back!"

"Hmm", and they got up, took the litter left from the snacks food with them and went down the hill to where the car was parked.

Time skip to until they reached home~

When they reached home, Dekisugi stopped the car at the main gate and helped Nobita out of the car.

"Why stopped here?" Nobita asked confused.

"You'll know" Dekisugi said, giving the car key to a guard for them to park it in the garage.

"Happy birthday young master!" the guards wished him in unison, opening the main door for them. He thanked them with a big smile on his face. As soon as they open the door the lights glowed up, illuminating their path ahead.

 As soon as they open the door the lights glowed up, illuminating their path ahead