Chapter 11

'where is he going at midnight?'

Nobita followed Dekisugi outside of the mansion.

He saw him sitting by the swimming pool looking up at the sky while soaking his legs in the water of the pool.

He came and sat next to him, soaking his legs in the water too.

Dekisugi was startled by the sudden presence next to him. He turned and saw that it was Nobita.

"You aren't asleep yet?"
He asked him, now looking in the water of the pool.

"I can ask you the same question. We have school tomorrow, why are you not asleep yet?"
Nobita questioned looking at him.

"I was not feeling sleepy..... maybe because it's my first time here and not familiar"
He answered rubbing his nape.

"Hmm it happens..."
Nobita said, now looking at the reflection of Stars in the pool water. He paused and then spoke again
"I want to ask you something"

Dekisugi turned to look at him and waited for him to ask.

"You said you never hated or didn't like me then why you never took initiative to talk to me? Why did you always have that aura whenever I was around you as if you don't like me being around you?"
He questioned turning to face him.

"........."

"........."

"Because of you"
Dekisugi replied, now again looking back at the reflection of stars in the water.

"Because of....me?how?"
He asked surprised and confused.

"I noticed that whenever I was around you, you seemed scared of me and seemed like you wanted to avoid me, so I tried not to approach you so that you would not be scared me and would not feel the need to avoid me"
Dekisugi replied.

"It's because you have that aura that says 'Stay away from me' and besides, you had this expression on your face whenever I saw you"
Nobita said, and imitated his usual face.

Dekisugi saw Nobita imitating him and chuckled softly.

"You look cute"
He said which made Nobita blush.

"I do not, don't talk nonsense"
Nobita said looking away, trying to hid blushing face.

'See from my eyes you will know how cute and beautiful you are' Dekisugi thought and smiled.

After calming himself, Nobita spoke again "So...it was a misunderstanding since the beginning?"

Dekisugi nodded and with that Nobita smiled brightly extending his hand, he said "Now that the misunderstandings are cleared, why don't we start over as friends?"

"Why not?" Dekisugi said with a smile and held his hand. They handshaked.

"We should go to sleep now" said Nobita to which Dekisugi nodded and they both went inside the mansion. They wished each other good night and went to their respective rooms.

Time skip to 4 in the morning~

The alarm rang and Kaito's eyes shot open. He got up quickly and Stopped the alarm he got up from the bed and called Daiken.

"Hello"

"Um-hello who is it?"

"It's me, Kaito. You aren't awake yet? We have to leave soon"

"Ohh yes, I'm awake now. I will come to your room in few minutes"

"Ok"

Daiken quickly got out of bed, put on his t-shirt and went to the bathroom to wash his face and then came to the door of Kaito's room and knocked on it softly which made Kaito open the door and they left without making any noise.

After about 30-35 minutes Daiken came back and fell asleep again because it was still too early.

Time skip~

All of them woke up and did their morning routine. Daiken and Gain got ready quickly and went to fetch their younger sisters. Till then other's were getting ready.

After some time they were at the school gate. They are met with Kaito, who had already arrived there. The younger one's left for their class as they do not want uo listen to adult talk.

"Kaito, did you reach home safely? No one noticed that you were absent right?" Nobita asked concerned.

"Yes fortunately no one noticed except the maid who checks upon me" kaito said calmly but this made others worried.

"Isn't it a problem?" Suneo asked worriedly.

"It is not, She is a nice person. In that house she is the only person who truly care about me and I trust her" Kaito said and other's heaved a sigh of relief.

"It's great that you have someone that you trust in that house" Nobita said with a smile.

"Should we go to our classes then?" Kaito asked.

"Yes let's go"

They all went to their respective classes. Nobita and his friends performed very well in the test they had.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~

As days went by, they all got closer to each other.

Nobita and Dekisugi texted each other every day like wishing good morning, good night and other things. Now it was in their daily routine to chat to each other. Daiken and Kaito's relationship also progressed a little and Gian too started making his moves, causing Suneo to feel something in his heart, while Andriette enjoying her single life supporting her friends and spending time with them.

And now their mid term exams approached. They gave their best and got good results. Nobita and Dekisugi topped their classes.

                                ~~~

The teacher called Nobita and announced to the class "Nobita is the topper this round, congratulations Nobita you did great"

"Congratulations Nobita" his classmates congratulated him.

"Thank you very much, You guys did great too" he said with a bright smile.

He went back to seat. And the teacher started teaching.

After 3 hours of lecture they finally had their lunch break.

Shizuka came up to Nobita with Sakura behind her.

"Hi Nobita"

"Ohh hi Shizuka....hmm is that Sakura behind you?" asked Nobita

"Ah Yes she wanted to congratulate you" Shizuka said and step aside.

"Congratulations Nobita" Sakura said shyly.

"Thank you very much, how are you now a days?" Nobita asked smiling.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking" she replied.

"Shizuka why don't you introduce her to others in the group?" Nobita questioned

"Well she is often feel sick so I didn't thought about it" Shizuka said and turned towards Sakura and asked "Sakura what do you think about joining the group?"

"I would love to join" Sakura said excitedly.

"Ok then"

"Great"

                  ××××××××××××××××××

This chapter is short and bad as I'm not able to concentrate on writing it due to many things happening so I'm ending this chapter here. I'll try to write next chapter better.

Bye👋, take care~