CHAPTER 4| Brothers.

Jeez, I think I'm dying. My two brothers are literally manspreading, leaving me with such little space.

And to add to that, they're acting totally oblivious to my existence and spending their time on their phones.

So, now I'm left with no space, nothing to do, and my thoughts.

Thoughts that will eventually turn into over-thinking that will eventually turn to some sorta panic attack. I really don't need a panic attack right now.

So if I do want to refrain from getting one, I will.. take a, break.. from my thoughts?

'And how exactly will you do that?'  you may ask!

I tilt my head to the side so it's just hovering above Elijah's shoulder to get a peak at what he's staring at.

News.. without audio. Interesting but boring, really boring.

So, I decide to check my oldest brother's phone.

He was texting a group called 'family group'

And he sent: We're on our way now.

I furrow my eyebrows at this, maybe it includes mum, dad and Elijah?

"Do we have more siblings?" I quietly ask in confusion.

"Yeah, we do. I thought they told you?" Giovanni questioned.

"No, but thank God I have a sister," I exclaim, mainly whispering the last bit.

"Sister?" Giovanni repeats what I said, rasing an eyebrow.

"Sorry to disappoint, but you have 3 more brothers." Elijah says, flashing a small smile before resuming to his news.

I nod in acknowledgement, I'm not in position to argue with them, especially when we just met.

The car comes to a halt and the tinted windows roll down, giving me a perfect view of the enormous mansion that we arrive at.

"We're here sir, Laurier." The driver announces.

Giovanni nods in response as they make their way out of the vehicle.

"Uh, do I come out too?" 

"Yes," Elijah chuckles.

I immediately get out, but am instantly staring at the building with wide eyes.

Oh my God how much money do they have? This 'house' is so big. Now I'm really wondering what they do as a job. It must be a good one, they wore branded suits, 3 different ones.

I follow them to the gate, listening into their different-language conversation that - by the way, has had my name mentioned A LOT of times.

I squint my eyes to see if I can find out the code for.. future?

I don't think I'll actually need it, but I get the first 3 digits, '094'.

The gate suddenly opens, and I stand there, gaping.

Gaping at the amount of sports cars they casually own.

They're so many cars.

Anyways, what are we doing in a place like this?

There's no way we could live here right?

"Hey, don't worry. Just come with us." Elijah says in a soothing tone.

I nod and continue trailing behind both of them, trying to keep up.

"Rallenta, i tuoi lunghi passi sono troppo per Lea." Elijah says to Gio.

"Slow down, your strides are too much for Lea."

He nods and suddenly slows down, allowing me to finally catch up.

I follow him in to the mansion, but I feel so out of place. Like I don't belong here.

Golden marble lining coat the floor and white elegant walls surround us. A modern chandelier hangs from the ceiling above us.

I glance infront of us and see 3 men in a line.

Suddenly, the floor looks super interesting.

"Guys, this is our younger sister, Azalea." Giovanni's voice echos around the room.

A bunch of small 'hi's: bounce around the room.

"Introduce yourselves." Giovanni says.

No one replies, so I decide I'll look at them one-by-one.

The one on the right has a nice and caring aura, I think I'll like him.

The one in the middle seems nice, he gives me a smile and a thumbs up.

However, the one on the right has a cold and intimidating aura but he's relaxed, like there's nothing to worry about at all.

"You guys are terrible at this. Elliott, show her her room."

So we do live here.. nice.

Eliott waves at me, "Hi, follow me."

I follow him up the luxurious stairs and land in a hallway.

"The rooms are from oldest to youngest. You're the youngest now, thank you!" He exclaims, a large smile on his face. I offer him a small smile back.

He leads me to a gorgeous modern rooms that fits my exact likings.

I glance around in admiration, "Thank you, it's gorgeous."

"I'm glad you like it, I'll call you down for dinner in a few hours." He says, suddenly patting my head.

I slightly flinch at the sudden contact but mask it up with a
nod and wave.

I don't think he noticed, thank God.
__________________________________

She'll get to know their names at dinner, but just so you know, the one on the right was Elliott, middle was Aiden and the left was Nich.
By the way, we like Nich but he's just a little distant, but this applies to everyone. He's dealing with his own battles that will be revealed in time!

Make sure to vote and comment!

Buh bye! 🤭