CHAPTER 48| Gone.

GIOVANNI'S POV:

GIOVANNI'S POV:

MY HANDS grip the steering wheel hard. So hard I swear I see veins popping out and my fists going a pale white color. I'm way over the speed limit but I don't think it really matters. There's not been a single time I haven't gone deathly over the speed limit.

"Is he mad?" Elliott whispers to Aidan as if I can't hear him.

"Not sure, maybe try poking the bear," Aidan shrugs, suggesting something that might just get Elliott killed.

"Why are you so mad, Giovanni?" Elijah questions, eyebrows furrowed and eyes boring into the side of my head.

"Because," I start. "For once I decide to leave Azalea home alone without her knowing she's home alone to go out with you fuckfaces―"

"Oi!"

I glare at Elliott. "―and for the entire damn trip, you've been talking your heads off about shit nobody cares about. So, now I've learnt to never fucking go on trips with you all―"

"Well that's not fair. You're always going on trips without me, and only last year did I actually get someone to accompany me. Favoritism at it's finest." Elliott scoffs, frowning playfully. I can tell he's mostly serious about it; it makes me a little guilty

Don't show it though, never do.

"―cut me off one more damn time and I'll fucking behead you."

"Someone pissed in your cereal," Nicholas mutters, finally speaking up.

"Well it was fun, and now we've got even more decorations we can put up with Azzy!" Elliott grins.

"We? I'm not doing that shit," Nicholas scoffs.

"I second that!" Aidan grimaces. I glare at them both. I third that.

A few moments of silence thankfully go by, and the second someone opens their mouth, I know I should've taken advantage of that temporary peace.

"Do you think she knew we went?" Nicholas wonders out loud.

"Well I mean it is like 10:53pm and we left at like 9:47pm or something like that.." Elijah trails off.

"Yes, but she was so interested in her gifts, decorations and stuff that if someone came to kidnap her again, I doubt she'd notice," Nicholas shrugs and I send him a glare again, jaw clenched.

"Too soon?" He sheepishly smiles.

"Too fucking soon."