CHAPTER 38| Precautions.

i'm sorry i won't be adding pictures, my style sucks & probably isn't your type so i'll leave the imagining to you. i'll still try to describe in as much depth as I can, but other than that you're free to imagine whatever you like. sorry! i hope you like this chapter and dont be a silent reader PLEASE; comments and votes give me sm motivation! <3

 sorry! i hope you like this chapter and dont be a silent reader PLEASE; comments and votes give me sm motivation! <3

AZALEA'S POV:

I SIT on the edge of my comfortable king-sized bed, my feet hanging, dangling mid-air. My arms are behind me, my palms holding me up; I intensely peer at the dimly-lit screen millimeters away from me. My heart can be heard beating in the room, I hear it pounding in my head. My breaths are slow and dragged as I wait for an answer, a sound, anything― I can't tear my gaze away from the phone and I so very much just need the ding that indicates I've gotten a message.

My hands shake in fear and I don't know why. I don't know why I'm so scared to hang out with Matteo.. maybe it's because I've never had friends, maybe it's because this is all so foreign, new and maybe it's because he could be a psychopathic serial killer who's secretly planning to murder me and brutally slash my face with a machete until it's unrecognizable then ship my body somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean―

A knock snaps me out of my trance and I silently thank that person. Me and my thoughts/imagination don't do well when alone. I slowly loose my mind.

And for a moment, I nearly forget someone ever knocked at all. "Oh, right," I mumble, "come in!"

The door opens and reveals Nicholas' annoyed and slightly angry face. My eyebrows furrow as he start walking towards me and I get slightly startled so I flinch. He doesn't acknowledge it however, and simply just hops on the side of the bed, casually sitting next to me. A long sigh escapes from him and it just makes me more bemused and amused.

We share a few moments of silence before he decides to speak up. "Who's Margot?" He suddenly asks, making me further confused.

"Who?" Confusion is obvious in my tone.

He turns to face me. "The girl you're hanging out with..?" He responds, reminding me that I'd created a fake name for Matteo.

"Oh," I drag, "right. Yeah, a friend at school! How'd you kno―"

"Giovanni told me."

"Right." Why would he tell Nicholas out of everyone? Not even Elijah or Aidan or Elliott, just had to be the most intimidating guy.

A few seconds of silence pass again.

"So, is that it?"

"No, I want to call 'Margot', " He does bunny quotations, "and talk to her for a bit."

My eyes widen in loads of emotions; fear, shock, confusion and fear. Did I mention fear?

"Haha, funny." I smile, hoping this was a silly joke.