CHAPTER 46| Anonymous.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry..

AZALEA'S POV:

WEEKS OF persistent school is very tiring. The work? Fine. However, constantly dodging Damir and Matteo? Very, very exhausting. And about Juliette? She's a sweetheart, literally. Stayed with me at lunch and told them I wasn't ready to talk about it. We've gotten really close.

But anyway, I've gotten off point― the point is school is finally temporarily over. We have a 3 week break, a Christmas break, or winter if you'd like. Started on the 15th of December and ends on the fifth. I'm actually pretty excited to celebrate Christmas with them, my brothers, here in Italy. That is, if they celebrate.

Christmas back in London was always the best. Loads of snow, stayed with Vincent, and always returned home late. A beating was, of course, given in return, but this was Christmas. I wouldn't miss it alive. And, it was always worth it― the gifts, thrill, clothes, liveliness. Everything. I hope I don't become homesick this year. Just seriously hoping there are the same amounts of happiness during Christmas in Italy. A giant Christmas tree, pretty fairy lights. December is the best month, Winter best season and Christmas is obviously the best season.

So, about my journal. Every day, I've managed to update it. I'm now moving onto my personal life, present now since I've finished the section about everything― every single thing ―that happened in London. It's fun, calming, and satisfactory, knowing I have a journal. I go to it when I'm upset or angry instead of doing something irrational.

Everything else has been going well. So well. The bond between me and my brothers has only been becoming stronger. We've grown really close, and I managed to convince them to put Christmas decorations. Giovanni said something along the lines of me being too much work, which I find awfully convenient since that was always my goal.

Not sure what they're doing for December 25th, but I intend to find out and proceed to obstruct their plans and make them 10x better. Unless, of course, it's a tradition or something they want to continue doing.

Also ordered some Christmas decorations― more fairy lights, a small pine tree, tinsel and things like that. Nothing too major. Just to add a spark to this place, it's really quite dull.

Some things should be coming today, others are spread out for this week and next. I'm also getting them a present, one I really hope they like. From my money too, which I'm proud of.

Though it's not really my money because my money has practically tripled ten times, then that so many more times it's hard to count because we get pocket money. Except, it's not pocket money― more life savings money. All in cash, too. When we went shopping, they gave me a card to use and so they could put money in it; the idea of them tracking what I buy wasn't exactly appealing. So I told Gio I had a preference towards cash, and I got a weird look in return, but he still allowed it.