CHAPTER 14|Punishments.

I'm doing my best to regulate my breathing.

All of the confidence I had while driving has now suddenly disappeared, and had become extreme panic and overthinking.

They're standing infront of us, intimidatingly look down at us.

Or, more accurately, me.

"I won't even lie, it was pretty cool, them driving. We should just forgive and forget, right?" Elijah suggests, attempting to get us out of the situation.

"I would, but this is quite literally unacceptable. They nearly got arrested, and they used their older brother's car. Meet me in my office, Elliot and Azalea." Giovanni says, keeping a cold facade but a hit of slight disappointment in his voice.

I give him a tight nod, looking down at the ground.

I anxiously tap my foot against the concrete.

Giovanni goes inside the house, allowing me to release a breath relief I was unknowingly holding.

After a few long seconds, Nicholas also returns, allowing us to go inside too.

"Azzy, I think we're fine," Elli reassures, smiling, clearly unbothered by this whole situation.

I nod, thinking about all the possible outcomes.

All the possible outcomes.

Elijah shoots me a look of reassurance. He probably sensed my discomfort.

I really don't think I trust these people, I don't even know why I went with Elliott.

I'm so so stupid.

I blink back tears and indicate that I'm ready to go to his office.

Elliott does the same after getting a few snacks from God knows where.

Elijah leads us to a lone door, and he knocks.

"Come in," Giovanni says, shuffling with some papers.

Elijah opens the door and Elliot is the first to go in, then I follow after.

He steps to the side, now leaning against the wall instead of shielding me.

I decide to take a quick look at Giovanni, to see how mad he was.

I swiftly glance up, but my eyes instantly land on his relaxed expression.

Shit, he's probably planning what punishments he's going to give us.