CHAPTER 40| Suspicious.

AZALEA'S POV:

AZALEA'S POV:

I ALMOST forgot about that hospital trip. Almost, just almost, I guess I've just been caught up in my own special paradise― my life, it just temporarily slipped away.

I mean, I'm a very busy person with loads and loads of thinking to do.

"Thinking of what," you may ask?

Well, my brothers, my life, my past, my dead parents, my future, my education, my surroundings, Matt― and stuff.

To me, that's a lot to think of for a 15-year-old girl. But, nothing I can't do anyway.

Right, back to the hospital trip― ever since I had a tube shoved down my throat without my permission; they witnessed me with it, they've been discreetly encouraging me to eat more.

From requesting the chefs to get my favorite foods, (I don't have any, yet they manage to get me foods that I've never tried before and somehow becomes my new obsession, every, single, time) then making me breakfast, (they previously didn't bother because they thought I'd been eating earlier on) and, this isn't new for me because of Eli, but occasionally giving me encouraging looks.

It's really sweet, them trying to get me to eat more. But at the same time, I think they need to understand that I'm not trying to prevent myself eating, I've just not eaten that much in the past and it's normal for me to eat 'small amounts'.

Plus, a sane person wouldn't turn down amazing food willingly. I just need to work on maintaining a healthy diet and eating more, then eventually overtime I'll be able to have as much food as I want.

I've also started learning Italian! It's a really unique language, and I think it'll be a great step towards getting closer with my brothers. They're always talking in Italian when I'm around, and since they have nothing to hide, it wouldn't hurt to surprise them.

I sit crisscrossed on my grey-marble, shiny floor, leaning against a wall.

Nobody is home. Only me and the protection of hundreds of men and woman, guarding every edge, corner, inch of the mansion.

Being alone in this room, this house gives me time to think. My thinking time is usually about me, my development, my future, flaws, health and past. Those are the top things that I think about.

But ever since 4+ months ago, I haven't been the only person I need to work on.

Now, I have so many new people added into my life, most important being my brothers, my biological family.

So, let's get this straight: they are hiding something.

They're so so so suspicious because, first of all, who has cameras in their house? I know they supposedly 'own a lot of businesses' but still, a camera in every corner? It's just crazy! And, that day I was driving a car from them and I saw a dagger in the glove department, I didn't think much of it but now I'm wondering what the hell would you need a dagger for? Pocket knives are understandable, but a whole dagger is a stretch.