Chapter 23

(Next day)
Joshua's pov:

Yesterday was amazing. I saw Grace a little different and opened up with me. She didn't pushed me away like always she does. It feels like she genuinely interacted with me. I don't know why I keep pushing her to her limits. But I want to know her more, want her to share her problems, happy or sad moments with me. Only me no body else.

Why I'm being possessive for her?

It's not like she is mine.

And in my these thoughts I reached school and saw Lucas, Dylan and Alex standing there at the main gates. I ignored them and started walking past them.

"Hey Williams!" Alex called me waving at me.

I didn't stop and kept walking they ran behind me and caught up with me. "Why didn't you stopped when Alex asked you to?" Dylan asked staring deadly in my eyes.

"I don't want to interact with you guys." I said sternly.

"We didn't asked you, bastard." Lucas said holding my nape.

It's not like I'm afraid of them it's just they are 3 and I'm alone I can't fight their strength together. Besides they are seniors I don't want any enmity with them.

"We can't do anything besides choosing you to bully." Lucas said and smirked.

"Why me?" I asked confused.

"Because we have bullied every of your classmates you and Brandon are new, so we want new fun toys." Dylan said smirking.

"And my lovely step sister Candice strictly told me not to hurt his highschool sweetheart, Brandon." Lucas said and laughed.

Candice loves Brandon?

Candice is Lucas's step sister?

What's going on?

"So we don't have any other option besides you." Alex said.

These bastrads!

"And I should listen to my little step sister because she's my so called family." Lucas continued.

"You can bully me as much as you want but I'll not give you the satisfaction you want." I gritted my teeth.

All the playfullness from their face are gone now and their is only rage. He hold my both shoulders tightly. "YOU SON OF A B-------" Lucas was saying but suddenly stopped and left my shoulders.

What happened?

I saw he was watching somewhere I turned around and saw Grace coming towards us. She came and stopped beside me. "What's happening here?" she asked coldly.

"Nothing we were j-----" as Lucas was saying Grace interrupted him.

"Keep your mouth shut, if don't want me to shut it in my way." she spat at him. He clenched his jaw and fists but didn't said anything and just nodded.

Woah? She scared him.

"What are you doing here, Josh." she straightly asked me.

"Me uh-um I was waiting for you." I said finding this a suitable excuse.

I don't want to tell her about them.

She'll see me as weak.

And will again went to her old self.

No!

" You go to the class I'm coming." she said and started walking towards the basketball area.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked her confused.

She turned to me and said "Just do what I'm saying."

After it she went away. But me being me followed her. I saw her going towards the same place she was smoking that day. She went there and took our a cigarette from her pocket.

Not again!

Before she can light it up I went infront of her. "Wow so much important work you got to do." I said
setting her off-guard. She lowered the cigarette in her hand.

"What I told you?" she asked gritting her teeth.

"Same, what I told you about smoking is injurious to health." I retorted back.

"Then let it be I don't care." she spat.

"But I care." I said making her surprised.

I surprised myself too.

Why do I care?

"Now why do you care?" she asked raising her brow.

"B-because I-I---" I stuttered like an idiot not knowing what to reply.

She came closer to me invading my personal space. I backed up to the wall. She keep coming closer until she was few inches away from me.

"What happened Josh cat caught your tongue? Hmm." she rasped.

"You are i-invading my personal space." I said getting nervous watch in her blue beautiful eyes.

"And what about you invading my privacy again and again?" she again rasped.

"Stop doing this." I said nervously.

"Stop doing what?" she asked playfully.

Suddenly I don't know from where I got the courage I held her both wrists and flipping both of us, pinned her on the wall. I gazed in her blue eyes and can't make myself to say anything.

Say something Joshua!

My inner self spat.

But I'm lost in these blue eyes of her.

She is also gazing in my eyes like she is staring in my soul. The intensity of the moment can easily tell the tension between us. Both of our breathe fastened.

I came closer to her full and pink lips just wanted to taste them once. She didn't stop me either. I take it as her consent and move my face closer to her and our lips was about to touch someone yelled "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING!"

We both came to our senses I turned to the voice and saw Brandon standing there closing his eyes with his palms. Such a dramatic idiot he is!

"WE WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING!" I yelled back at him frustrated.

But why am I frustrated?

Do I regret doing this?

Or do I regret not happening it?

I don't know!

He removed his hands from is eyes and he grinned like a idiot and said "Right, right I think I saw there a girl and a boy about to kiss but but but I know that was not you." he teased us.

"Shutup Brandon." I said embarrassed of the moment he caught us.

"Oh believe me I'm not saying anything just came here to tell you the class is about to start." he said.

"AND NOW YOU CAN CONTINUE." He yelled and ran away.

Asshole!

I turned to Grace and saw her blank face. 'No-no-no please don't go to your old self.' I thought.

"Listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to-----" as I was saying she walked past me without saying anything.

Great Joshua!

You fucked up again!

************************

Brandon is suck a cock blocker.😅 But anyways they both are coming close. Uwuu😚😚

Vote. Comment. Follow.
&take care🖤