Chapter 55

Grace's pov:

When I reached near the crowd I saw Joshua standing there near Brandon. He had plaster on his left arm and band-aid on his forehead, busted lip and neck. When I saw him in this condition my eyes softened. I went near him and hugged him. He put his hand on his head and patted it softly.

"I asked you not to do this." the only this he said.

I take my head out of his embrace and said "Just because of you I didn't handled them in my way and took legal actions."

"But----" he again opened his mouth to say but I shut him up.

"No buts and ifs, no one and I mean no one can hurt you and walk away like that." I seethed out.

And the next moment police sirens could be heard. I grinned at him "Now nothing can be turned back." I said to him.

He shook his head. The officers came and entered in the principal office. I dashed behind them. "We got a complaint that a student got bullied in your school." the officer told the principal.

"Who did the complain?" the principal asked smiling sweetly.

"I did." I interrupted.

The officers turned their heads towards me and asked "What happened exactly?" I moved my gaze to the principal and he glared at me.

"A group of seniors bullied ny boyfriend and hurted him badly that he was hospitalized. Today when I complained about it to our principal he asked me for proof and witness." I said without moving my gaze away from the principal.

"Can we talk to the victim?" the officer asked.

"Yes sure." I said and went outside if the office and took Joshua with me. I make him sit on the chair there.

"Hello I'm officer Robinson came here to investigate your case." officer said and shook hand with Joshua.

"Hello officer I'm Joshua Williams." he replied.

"Joshua we got a complaint about you getting bullied. Is it true?" he asked him. Joshua turned his head to me I nodded at him to tell the truth.

I turned his head back and said "Yes officer they bullied me many times but a week ago they crossed their limits."

I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. The officer nodded and asked "Can we saw the footage of that day."

"The security incharge deleted it on someone's order." I glanced towards the principal and glared at him.

"Call him please." the officer asked.

I went outside of the principal office and gestured the security uncharged standing there nervous to come inside. He came inside and stood infront of the officers.

"Why you deleted the footage?" the officer asked strictly.

"I-I'm sorry sir I did what principal sir asked me to do. I didn't wanted to loose my job." he pleaded.

When officer moved his gaze to the principal sweat was already running down his forehead and he keep wiping it. An another officer entered the office and said to Mr. Robinson "Sir took the statement of the students out there and they all are telling the same thing what they saw that day."

"Okay tell them they can go back to their classes now." Mr. Robinsom said.

The officer nodded and went away. He turned to Joshua and said "So Joshua we took the statements and they will help is to reach the culprits and we assure you we will take strict actions against them." he paused.

He moved his gaze to the principal and continued "Plus we will take strict actions towards them also who tried to hide the crime."

He came near Joshua and shook his hands with him and nodding at me he went away. Joshua turned his head to me I smiled at him and supported him to stood up and started walking out of the principal office. One last time I turned my face towards the principal and smirked at him.

Serves you right!

We came out of the principal office and Brandon, Candice, Stacey and her group was stood there. They cheerily came and did a group hug with us.

"YAYYY! WE WON." Brandon yelled.

We all laughed at him. Today I felt completed I got a loving boyfriend, a loving family and friends.

Yes! I got everything.

Just because of him. Joshua.

I gazed at him softly he was talking to all of them and laughing. He changed my life completely. He changed me. He made me know my worth. He loved me like no one else. When everybody was despising me he stood with me. He is my King.

Because of him I left smoking also. Because I don't want him to get upset with me besides according to him 'its injurious to health'. I rolled my eyes at this thought but nonetheless smiled.

He moved his gaze to me and asked "What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"Thank you for everything you did for me." he said softly.

"You don't have to thank me it is nothing compared to what you did to me." I told him in fake strict tone.

"But---" I again tried to said but I cut him off saying "No buts and ifs."

He shook his head smiling at me. I grinned at him. Suddenly he pecked my lips infront of everyone I turned stunned. I raised my gaze and saw everyone looking at me smirking. I glared at Joshua for his littlr stunt he just pulled. He again pecked my lips and shrugged. This time I lowered my head and blushed.

"See how red she had turned?" Candice teased me.

I moved and little towards her and pinched in her hand to shut her up. "Ouch! It hurts you bitch." she hissed.

"Shut up you bitch." I said embarrassed.

"Buddy give her one more peck and I'm sure she will explode by extreme shyness." This time Brandon said.

"Stop embarrassing me." I yelled out and hide my face in Joshua's chest.

Everyone laughed out loud including him. I punched him in his chest.

Idiot!

*************************

Next one is epilogue...🐧😩

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤