Chapter 32

Grace's pov:

Sweat started forming on her forehead. Why so tensed about this necklace?

"So am I getting a bicycle or not my lovely mother?" I grinned at her.

"See you girl first give me my necklace back." she said gritting her teeth.

"Nuh-uh." I said showing her my palm. "First I want my bicycle then I will return your necklace." I said deadpanned.

"Y-yeah I will buy you the bicycle now give it back." she said stuttering.

"No I don't believe you first my bicycle then your necklace." I said.

"B-but----" as she was saying I cut her off

"No ifs and buts first bicycle then necklace, simple deal." I sad and started walking upstairs to my room twirling the necklace in my finger.

"KEEP IT PROPERLY." she yelled from downstair.

Huh!

Like I care if it broke.

I went inside my room and threw the necklace in the drawer of my study table and locked it hiding the key in he bathroom cabinet.

Excellent Grace.

You are genius.

I went to my bed and plopped down on it. What did Josh doing now? Is he free or busy? Should I call him? Wait but I don't have his number. Why I don't have his number. Even that Stacey bitch had his number. A little pang of jealousy hit me.

But why I'm even jealous

Ugh! why I'm behaving like this.

I pushed my head in the pillow and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day)
Grace's pov:

I entered the school main gates and saw many annoying faces. Why I have to see so many annoying faces in this early morning. As I was staring at the students walking and talking here and there someone tapped my shoulder from behind me I turned around and saw Joshua smiling at me already.

How much can he smile?

Doesn't his jaw hurt?

But his face is hundred times better from these annoying faces.

"Good morning." he beamed at me.

I nodded my head at him. "What's with this nodding early morning?" he asked wiggling his brows.

"Why I don't have your number?" I asked not beating around the bush.

"Huh?" he asked confused.

"I don't have your number but that Stacey bitch does." I said the obvious.

"Why are you jealous?" he said grinning at me.

"Okay I don't want it now." I spat.

"Okay okay don't me mad give me your phone." he said nervously scratching his nape.

I nodded and took out my phone from my skirt pocket and hand it to him. He took it from my hands and dialled his number calling himself and then saved his number in my phone. He hand back the phone to me. I open my phone to check his number and saw her saved his number as "My Love❤" in my phone.

I raised my head and glared at him. He grinned at me like an idiot. "Dint worry I also saved you number see." he said showing his phone screen to me. He saved my number as "My girl❤" I again glared at him.

"I'm not your girl." I said gritting my teeth.

"You are." he said.

"No I'm not." I again denied.

"Yes you are bellisima." he again said.

"No." I denied.

"Yes." he again said.

"No." I kept denying.

"Yes." he keep repeating.

"No." I spat.

"Yes." he retorted back.

"I said no, Josh." I stated.

"I said yes, Grace." he retorted.

"No." I denied.

"Yes." he said.

"No." I again denied.

"No." he said.

"Yes." I unknowingly agreed.

"Yayy I told you." he said clapping his hands.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"I don't mind." he winked at me.

"You----" as I was saying he cut me off.

"Btw Stacey don't have my number and so do I." he said genuinely.

"But that day you said---" I was saying he cut me off again.

"I lied to you, I knew you were jealous of her." he grinned at me.

"I'm not jealous of anyone. I don't care with whom you talk or date." I said gritting my teeth.

"Okay then fine if I exchange number with Stacey you will not mind right?" he asked teasingly.

"Yeah I will not mind." I lied.

Ofcouse I will mind.

He can't talk to that bitch.

'Then tell him the truth.' my inner voice mocked.

"We are getting late for the class." I sad trailing off the topic.

"And from when did you started care?" he asked wiggling his brows.

"Since then you thought to exchange numbers with Stacey." I said gritting my teeth.

"Admit it you are jealous." he grinned at me.

"Shut up Josh stop irritating me." I said getting annoyed by the truth.

"Okay but listen I will make you admit that you are jealous." he said grinning.

"Keep dreaming." I said I walked away.

This boy keeps irritating me. Why he do like this? But he was stating the truth yes I'm jealous so why I couldn't admit it. What's wrong with me I don't even know myself.

As I was walking Joshua walked past me and went into the classroom. Why he left me behind? What's going on in his mind now? When I entered the classroom I saw him talking with that Stacey bitch. So now he is playing with me. He was talking and laughing with her. I gritted my teeth.

I started walking towards my bench where Candice was sitting and using her phone. As I was walking he kicked Joshua slightly in his feet without anyone's notice.

"Owww." he whisper yelled.

Serves you right.

I smirked internally. "Hey what are you doing?" he asked me.

"What? I was just passing by." I lied.

"I'll talk to you later." he said to Stacey and waved at her.

She nodded like an ugliest animal in the world. What am I even thinking? Joshua strode towards his bench sitting beside Brandon. I felt satisfied that he is away from that bitch now. I also went to bench and sat beside Candice.

I turned my head to him and smirked. He saw me and rolled his eyes at me. My smirk dropped and I glared at him and now he was smirking.

Idiot.

**************************

Vote. Comment. Follow
& take care🖤