Chapter 34

Joshua's pov:

After practicing for quite a long time now she is doing it perfectly. And her bicycle is also not disbalancing now. So I also climbed up on my bicycle and riding beside her on it.

"It's very amazing I'm loving it." she said enjoying the her time on the bicycle.

I smiled at her. "So wanna do a race?" I asked her.

"No thanks I'm not that much perfect in it." she sad and rolled her eyes.

I chuckled at her. I extended my hand to her and said "Give me your hand."

"What if I fell down?" she asked gazing at my hand.

Thankfully she didn't denied directly.

"No you will not keep your one hand secure on the handle and give the other one to me." I said to encouraging her.

She did as I said and put her hand in my hand. I smiled at her and we keep riding like this holding hands. After an hour when we got tired we stopped at a cafe. It was almost evening so I decided to eat something.
We entered the cafe and sat in the booth.

"What do you want?" I asked Grace.
She shrugged at me.

"Is anything your favourite you Wat to eat?" I again asked her.

"No I don't know you can order anything." she said.

"Okay." I said and started scanning the menu searching something for her which she would like.

The waitress came and asked for our order. "One white sauce pasta and tacos." I told to the waitress.

She politely nodded at me and went away after writing down the order.
"Did you enjoyed it?" I asked Grace.

"Yes." she nodded at me.

"So how about we go for cycling every weekend?" I asked her.

"Okay sure." she said.

"What's your favourite food?" I askes wanting to know her more.

"Nothing specific." she said shortly.

"You should try my mum's food she cooks amazing food." I said remembering the taste of her food.

"Do she cooks for you daily?" she asked getting interested in the conversation.

"Yes of course she cooks whatever I asked her too." I told her.

"What else she does for you?" she asked with a different emotion in her eyes.

"She cooks for me, iron my clothes, arrange my stuff and also supports me when I feel low she is the best mom I can ever get." I said dreamily.

She nodded blankly. "What happened why are you asking this? Doesn't your mum do it for you?"

"She----" as she was saying the waitress came with our order. She started placing the dishes on the table and went away.

"I only ordered one plate of pasta. Will you mind if I eat with you?" I asked and grinned at her.

She stared at me for few seconds and shook her head as a no. I took the fork and scoop the pasta in it and extended it in front of her mouth. She stared at the pasta and then at me.

"Taste it." I sad and gestured her to eat. She opened her mouth and tool the fork in her mouth eating the pasta.

"How's it?" I asked her.

"Good" she said and nodded.

I also ate the pasta with the same spoon. And just like that I keep eating and feeding her at the same time. After it we finished out tacos also.

"Do you want to eat something sweet?" I asked her craving for the dessert.

She shrugged at me. I shook my head and orders two truffle pastries. And when the waitress put them on the table. It watered my mouth. We finished it also AMD the bill came.

I started taking out my wallet. "I'm paying." she sad suddenly.

"No need to." I said immediately.

"Why? I can pay for myself." she argued.

"What did I told you that day you don't have to pay if I'm with you." I said leaving no room to argue.

I took out my wallet and paid the bill. We came out of the cafe and took our bicycles with us. It was almost dark now.

"Let me company you to your home." I said to her.

"No I can go by myself." she said denying my offer.

"What if someone robs your or worse kidnaps you?" I said jokingly.

"And why did it concerns you?" she asked seriously.

"Of course if concerns me because I care for you." I told her the truth.

"And why is that?" she again asked.

"Because I do care for you that's it." I shrugged.

"Why? What's the reason?" she again asked.

"Oh God how many questions do you ask?" I said slapping my forehead.

She stared at me blankly. "I care for you because I care for you there's no reason or excuse is needed for it." I said explaining her.

"Do you care for Stacey also?" she asked out of the blue.

"What? Why would I?" I asked confused why she suddenly asked about Stacey.

"I don't know." she shrugged.

"What's going on in your mind?" I asked her suspiciously.

"Nothing." she says and started walking dragging her bicycle with her.

"Hey wait for me." I said and walked fast catching up with her.

"What do you do in your free time?" I asked her initiating the conversation.

"Nothing." she shrugged.

What's with her shrugging all the time?

"So you can call me in your free time." I said and winked at her.

"I would like to sleep more than to call you." she said smirking.

"Am I not worth your time?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know." she said.

"Okay then I will call Stacey in my free time." I said smirking internally.

"Why?" she snapped at me.

"Because you don't want to call me that's why." I shrugged.

"I don't want to call you but you can call me." she said.

What's the logic here?

"And will you receive my call?" I asked her amusingly.

"You will know when you will call." she said and looked away.

"That's unfair tell me now." I said and frowned.

"No." she denied.

I stomped my foot on the floor and her lips tugged upward a little. So she is enjoying it. In our conversation we reached in front of her home more like mansion.

"Okay so I'm going now, goodnight." I said and she nodded at me.

I started walking away with my bicycle but she suddenly called me from behind "Josh."

I turned around and asked "What?"

"Bye." she said and waved a little.

I smiled widely and waved at her with my both hands and my bicycle slipped on the road with a 'thud'.

She chuckled a little. I nervously scratched my nape and picked my cycle and up and started walking away to home embarrassed.

*************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤