Chapter 30

Joshua's pov:

Candice snapped her head towards me pleading with her eyes not to tell anyone. I smirked at her and ignored her. I turned to Brandon and saw him frowning. His face tuned pale.

"Why is your face colourless bro?" I asked taunting him.

"Me-uh I'll tell the truth Joshua just don't tell anyone." he said defeated and joining his both hands in front of me.

"Tell me the truth fast or I don't know for how less time my mouth can be shut." I said showing him my two fingers with a little distance almost making an "O".

"You see just a little time away from opening my mouth." I threatened him playfully.

Sweat started to forming on his forehead so he started spitting out "Candice is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend, she proposed me one day."

I sniggered at his nonsense blabbering and trying to control my laugh very badly. Seeing me laughing he realized what he just said.

So he corrected his mistake saying "Candice is my girlfriend and I'm his boyfriend, I proposed her one day." he turned his head away in embarrassment.

"Whatever, I was not going to tell anyone anyways." I shrugged.

"Are you saying the truth?" he asked amused.

"Of course, you are my best friend so would I expose you." I shrugged.

"You are my best buddy." he said wiping his fake tears.

"But I enjoyed your free live kissing session." I teased him.

"J-o-s-h-u-a." he said lowering his head in embarrassment. I laughed at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiinnngggggggg

The school get over.

Finally I can go home now and take rest. Me and Brandon packed our stuff and started heading out of the class. I walked in the hallways and reached the lobby to our lockers. I opened my locker and started putting my stuff in it and took out the dirty shirt and put it in my bag without Brandon's notice.

Pheww!

Mission accomplished.

After Brandon also put his stuff in his locker we started walking out of the school. As we just reached out of the school main gates someone grabbed me from my bag and pulled me back.

I snapped my head to see who it was but the person started dragging me to the opposite direction in the same position. My back facing them and I'm walking backwards God knows where. Even Brandon didn't stopped me.

"WHO ARE YOU LEAVE YOU IDIOT." I yelled at them.

I again tried to peek behind me but it was not possible because of walking backwards. When we reached a little far from the school the person left my bag and I turned around immediately.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" I yelled but then I saw it was Grace. I gazed at her confused. She was staring at me.

"Grace? What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Who did this?" she asked me sternly.

"Who did what?" I asked her knowing what I'd she talking about acting confused.

"Don't play this stupid games with, Josh." she sneered.

"You called me Josh." I grinned at her.

"This is not the time Josh." she hissed at me.