Epilogue

Joshua's pov:
(2 years later) :

I hope Grace pass out with good grades so that she could get a decent job opportunity. I don't want everyone to graduate leaving her behind. She did hark work for the examination but didn't tell me how did she did in exams. I kept thinking about her, sooner or later, the most awaiting moment came. I found Grace sitting straight and focusing while biting her nails. I swatted her hand away from his mouth. She glanced at me nervous. I put my hand on her and assured her that everything will be fine but inside I'm more nervous than her.

"So students... We all expect good things for you, results won't decide your future but still, this would give you a brief overview of how you worked throughout the years." The principal paused and took out three sheets, that were personally decorated. He smiled and continued.

"These are the top three names that stood ranking and I'm very glad to call them on the stage." he announced.

I glanced at Grace her eyes were closed and hands were clasped with mine. I moved my gaze to front.

"Anna Kendrick has grabbed the third place!" he announced and a loud round of applause as the girl ran to the stage and received her certificate.

"Rowan Morris, is our second ranker!" he again announced and the process repeated.

"And finally...have a round of applause
for the first rank holder Grace Anderson!"Grace's eyes widened in shock in fact the whole room turned shocked no one believed what just announced and no one clapped. They were too stunned to react.

I stood up from my place and clapped and then everyone started clapping and cheering for her. I happily hugged her she was still too stunned to react.

The principal had a slight smile on his face. I pushed her a little to go to the stage she went there and received her certificate and a big bouquet.

She came running to me jumped on me I embraced her laughing out loud. She get down on her feet and handed the bouquet to me "This is for you." she said grinning at me I accepted it.

Then she ran to mom and dad. "I can't uncle and aunty I did it." she said still surprised and her eyes wide. Mum and dad both chuckled and hugged her.

"We all knew you can do this." my dad said and patted her head.

"And now we are gonna celebrate this special day." my mom also said.

Candice and Brandon came and hugged her. I huffed not getting her attention she heard and came to me "You are the only reason what I did, thank you so much." she said softly and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

We head out of the hall and saw her parents standing there. She stopped and showed them their certificate. The smiled sadly and tried to hug her but she backed away "Now I don't need you anymore." she said and backed away. I gave them a lip tight smile and followed her.

"Okay so we have somewhere to go so we will meet you in evening at home." mum said to both of us. I nodded at her and she sat in the car and dad drove away.

Me and Grace already booked a cab and it reached just at time we took the cab and head to the home. She mostly spend her with us now at out home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip:
(Sexual content ahead🔞⚠️)

Currently we both are laying on my bed after we came back home. "I'm so happy for you." I said to her.

She nodded at me. I glanced at her lips and desire to taste her abrupted in me. So, I smashed my lips on her and kissed her softly. I held her both hands above her head intertwining our fingers. I pulled away and gazed in her eyes breathlessly.