Chapter 50

Joshua's pov:

As I entered the school the first scene I watched was Grace holding a big stone in her hand which was not even fitting in her one hand and aiming it at someone.

Wow!

What a lovely scene in this early morning!

I moved my gaze to her aim and saw a boy standing few distance away from her whimpered and pleading her not to hurt him while joining his hands. I went behind her and tapped on her shoulder asking "What are you doing bellisima?"

After recognizing my voice she immediately turned around hiding the stone behind her back. I raised my brow at her and she nervously smile at me. "What's happening here?" I again asked her.

"Nothing." she said.

I gestured to the same whimpering boy to come near us. He walked slowly towards me and asked "Y-yes?"

"What did you do?" I asked the boy.

"I swear I didn't do anything. I just proposed the girl over there." he said pointing his finger in a certain direction.

I saw he was pointing at Candice and Brandon stood there like a angry bull. What's going on actually?

"No, Josh when Candice told him she already had boyfriend then he held her hand and Brandon punched him. So he cussed them. I will not tolerate if someone will hurt my loved ones. So I beat the shit out of him" she said in one go gritting her teeth.

I went near him and said "Never do that again to anyone and I don't want to see you near anyone of us." I said warning him.

He nodded vigorously. "Get out from here." I commanded him and he ran away. Brandon charged towards him but I held him in the middle "Calm down buddy he is gone now." I told him.

"How dare he touched her?" he said in pure rage.

"Grace have beaten him already bro." I said and gestured to Candice come near and calm him down. She nodded and ran near us. She held his hand and said "Calm down babe." and instantly his eyes softened.

"Come let's have some water." she said and they both walked to the classroom.

I went to Grace and extended my palm infront of him. "What?" she asked confused.

"Hand it to me." I demanded her.

"There is nothing." she lied.

"No need to lie." I said.

She took her hand out from her back and handed the stone to me. My eyes widened watching the big stone. "Wanted to kill him?" I asked her amusingly.

"No." she smiled nervously.

"Don't smile." I said strictly.

Her smile dropped. "Why do you always want to get in trouble?" I asked tired of her fighting with everyone.

"It just happens." she said innocently.

"What do I do with you?" I said face palming myself.

"I will not this again" she said.

I nodded at her and threw the stone away and said "Let's go to the classroom."

She nodded at me. "Did you bring our project?" she asked me.

Yes, today our project submission day. We both went to the classroom and sat at our places. We already exchanged our settings. Now Candice sits with Brandon on our bench and I sit with Grace at Candice's place.

Mr. Brown came in the classroom and took our projects saying he will check them and will tell the results in his class.

He went out of the class and Mrs. Smith came inside, started teaching her subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip:

Mr. Brown came with our projects and started telling the results.

"I saw all of your projects and all of them are very beautiful." he said beaming at the students.

I first time saw him smiling it took a lot of beautiful projects to make him smiling.

"I choose few winners of them. It was difficult to give them ranking that's why there are no rankers but winners, so the results will be fair." he said and all the students agreed with him.

"So the, winners are Candice and Brandon." the all class clapped for them.

I turned around and smiled at them. They both beamed back. I held Grace's hand under the table. She put her other hand above my hand assuring me.

"Grace and Joshua." he said and everyone clapped.

I got surprised and hugged Grace in excitement but came to my senses that we are in classroom and deatched from her clearing my throat.
She chuckled at my foolishness.

"Rowan and Saisha." he announced the last pair's name and everyone again clapped.

"Congratulations to the winners. Projects of these three pairs will be sticked to the school's activity board and rest is the students can collect their projects from my desk." he said.

The students started walking to the teacher's desk and collected their projects and sat back on their places. Mr. Brown started teaching us the new chapter from our text book.

The time passed by and all the teachers came, teach us their subject and went away. Finally the school get over. The four of us decided to celebrate our winning in a cafe.

"I will eat so many pastries today." she said getting excited.

"Like you don't eat them usually." Brandon replied back.

"So what I like them." she said licking her lips dreamily.

They both were walking ahead of us talking nonstop. Me and Grace were walking right behind them listening there nonsense and bickering from few minutes. We were walking past the crowd of students.

Why they behave like an animal in interval and at the end of the school?

"You are getting fatter day by day." Brandon spat.

"Ouch! It's quite offending. So you think I'm fat." Candice said dramatically.

"Of course." he said.

"I'm not gonna talk to your ever, asshole." she spat angrily.

"I'm sorry babe I was kidding." I tried to help her hand but she yanked away his hand.

I sniggered from behind he turned his head and glared at me. I lip tightly smiled at him. He mouthed 'Fuck you' to me in return I smiled back showing him my middle finger. He turned his head back to Candice.

"Sorry baby." he again whined. At this time we got a little far away from the school main gates. But then I suddenly remembered I forgot to take my phone from my locker.

"Guys I forgot to take my phone from my locker you go ahead I'm coming." I said to them.

"Should I come with you?" Grace asked me.

"No you go with them I'm coming." I said to her.

I quickly gave a kiss on her forehead and ran back to the school.

**************************

The book is coming to its end. Just a few chapters left.😢

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤