Chapter 39

Grace's pov:

After swaying me for few minutes when he saw I'm calm and silent now so he asked me "Do you want to continue or should we leave it here?"

I came down from his lap after realizing what I'm doing and sat beside him. "I'm fine." I said and fixed my hairs. "Do you want water?" he asked me. I shook my head in no. He nodded at me and I decided to continue.

"After not getting love from my parents I started finding it from others. I started depending on nanny hoping she would love me but she was too blind to see what I'm needing from her. A motherly love! When I didn't get it from her I started finding it in a boy who was my crush as well as friend back then. At first everything was fine between us but when I told him I like him he laughed at my face saying 'I don't deserve love I'm not worth it.' He was friends with me just because I was rich and buy things for him." I tsked.

I moved my gaze to Joshua and asked him "Is this love or friendship that you need someone for their money? Then isn't this selfishness?"

"No, what he did was not friendship or love with you he was just pretending it so he can use your money. But not everyone is same." he said softly.

I nodded at him and continued "Then he turned his back at me and stopped talking to me. His friends already didn't liked me so after he stopped talking to me his friends started bullying me. They never let me breath freely. They were more stronger than me in strength and easily let me down. I tried to complain to the principal but they never let me reach to him. They sometimes have beaten me too but my so called parents were do busy to notice. They touched me at places where I never feel comfortable but I couldn't tell anyone, because no body cares from what phase I'm going. Once that friend of mine saw them bullying me I begged him to save me but he also turned his back at me. I kept calling him but he walked away like nothing happened. I was afraid of going to school but everyone thought I was acting because I don't like studying. My parents forcefully asked the servants to drop me school. I cried and begged not to send me there, I tried to tell them what's happening with me in school but they didn't even listen to me for once." I told him remembering my worst phase of life.

I was blank at this point again remembering all the things which I buried in my mind so I don't become weak infront of people. But now here I'm showing my vulnerability on my own to a person, whom I didn't even liked a bit in the starting. And here he is, still comforting me after how bad I treated him.

I glanced at Joshua his fists clenched and he was gazing at me blankly. What is he thinking? I became tensed thinking should I continue or not? He nodded at me after watching my hesitation. I swallowed hard remembering the worst part which is yet to come. Joshua watched me in concern.

"Once I ran away from the school because their torture became unbearable. I was so scared of them. I went in a park and sat there till the school get over so I can go back to mansion. But that was worst decision of my life. My so called parents business rivals planned to let them down in the market by threatening them of my life. But the rivals didn't knew was my so called parents didn't even care for me. They hired a man to kidnap me and held me hostage. When I was sitting in the park he was stalking me and when he found a chance he kidnapped me from there." I paused and glanced at Joshua who was wordlessly gazing at me.

"H-he took me to an abandoned apartment. When I didn't reached home my lovely parents didn't even tried to find me. They were not even concerned. But when I didn't appeared for days the servants started talking about it and calls started coming from school, this news went to media, then they started questioning the reputative couple and as always they showed their fake concerns and then they heavy heartedly asked for investigation." I continued to tell him.

"On the other hand, that pyscopath was torturing me in different ways. He was sadist." I started shaking remembering the ways he tortured me. Joshua held my hands in his warm ones comforting me.

"You shouldn't remember it if you don't want to." he said softly.

"No I want to let it out. After it I never talked about it to anyone even Candice." I told him the truth. He nodded me gesturing me to continue.

"He took me to that apartment and tied to me to a chair." I said remembering the exact incident.

Flashback

I'm scared of what's happening with me. Someone took me with them and blindfolded me. Everything is black. They make me sit on a chair and open the blindfold. I blinked my eyes many times and when my vision cleared I saw a man in his late 40s. I looked at him scared.

"What happened the little baby girl is scared of me?" he smirked at me.

"Please uncle let me go." I pleaded him.

"No-no not this easily first I have to treat my guests after that I will think." he said smiling like a maniac.

He took out a pocket knife and said "you see this amazing weapon it's my favourite. Imagine how will it look when smeared with your blood?" he said pretending like he is thinking.

"N-no please no uncle let me go. I will be a good girl. I will never ask anything from my parents now. P-please let me go." I said crying.

"Shut up let's find out how it will look with your blood on it." he said deadly serious.

"N-NO I'LL NOT RUN FROM SCHOOL AGAIN I'M SORRY UNCLE PLEASE IM SORRY." I started yelling scared of him.

He slapped me in my fave turning me face to the left. My lip busted and started crying harder. "Shhh!" he said putting his finger on his lip. "If you will shout it will hurt more." he said and put the cloth in my mouth from which he blindfolded me.

I was continuously shaking my head left to right telling him not to do this. But he didn't listened to me. He lifted my skirt and exposed my thigh area and put the tip of the knife on my exposed flesh slicing it.

"Ummm." I tried to shout but my voice was muffled by the cloth. He cutted my flesh many times and what I did was crying helplessly.

He did the same thing with my stomach, back also. Everyday he came and repeat his deeds on me and feels happy. I was on the brink of death when after 2 weeks police found me and rescued me from there.

Flashback ends.

*************************

It was too painful for me to write it. Because I'm a very sensitive person and even scared of some blood drops. So it was very difficult for me to write it anyways I didn't went in to details.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤