Chapter 46

"I need to do this Alex! Not even you can change my mind. That's final!."

This hell of a place is getting into my nerves. I can't help but to bit my lips. Did my father knocked his head somewhere grounds? Why the fuck would i marry my sister's husband? I loved Kairon but that was before for fuck sake.

"Ijah sundin mo nalang ang daddy mo. Di na rin naman iba satin ang mga Tan. This is the only way anak."

I walked my way to the terrace of my dad's library in our house. I caressed the bridge of my nose before looking at her.

"Mom, i'd been an ass for years. I can't marry the husband of my sister. I'd been paying bills for heartaches and now you want me to marry him?! I love my sister! What the hell are you guys thinking, seriously!."

Andami ko ng atraso sa kapatid ko. I can't marry him. Fuck, Liyan what should i do? I'm not like you who say yes for everything. Now, how would i handle this mess na iniwan mo?

"Alex....i knew you don't like the idea of marrying me. I love your sister Alex....ayokong masayang ang pinaghirapan niya, nila ng daddy mo."

I looked at Kairon, he's full of hope. I knew she love my sister, his family. Can you see this Liyan? You made him fall for you like this. I clicked my tongue.

"You knew my situation Kairon. Fuck, man that would be awkward." i chuckled. I really don't think it would be a great idea to be with him.

"I know, but i'm doing this for my son , Alex. I can't let him grow without a mother figure." he said while convincing me with his eyes.

"A mother figure? You're really crazy. You call my whole being a mother figure when i have a dick longer than you?" I stared at him but we end up laughing eachother. He knew my situation. He's the closest person of mine eversince we were still studying.

Just thinking of me loving him back then , it's giving me chills fuck. Naisip ko rin naman yun. I can't just stay a foolish engineer while my nephew is suffering without a mother that could guide him.

"Fine, you dimwit." i said that made him chuckled.

"Now, read and sign this papers." , my eyes landed at the paper he was holding. Do we still need a contract? This damn doctor.

"Kilala na kita Alex. Para lang makasigurado noh. Sign here para wala tayong problema, pero basahin mo muna ha baka magdelaryo ka nanaman sakin jan."

"Do we really need to be sweet with eachother? Kadiri ka." I said while gawking at him. He just smirk, oh c'mon i would love to erase that smirk of yours moron.

"Isipin mo nalang ang taong mahal mo pag magiging sweet ka sakin. It's just an act that we both need Alex." he said while sipping his wine.

"I will never love, Kai. I'm done with that shit." i smirked at him but he just nodded with a smirk on his face. Bakit ko ba naging kaibigan to?

"Okay, that settles everything."

We arranged a civil wedding. For the first 5 months of our marriage, it's actually great. We act like a couple in public and i took care of Andrix. He's such a baby, naalala ko ang kapatid ko sa mukha niya.

How should i describe our sister relationship? I'd been giving her a cold shoulder eversince before, and i knew she was thinking that maybe it was because of Kairon. Well, as what i said, i loved Kairon first before even though we both have a dick intact with our body and he knew about my feelings for him.

It's not because of me loving him that's why i avoid her. I just don't like to be around with a person who stays like a dog and do the hell whatever my father tells her to do. I didn't mind correcting her false idea regarding my feelings towards her husband, and we're not that pretty close for a sister.