Epilogue

"Alex anoba! sinisira mo yung katawan mo!"

Feeling the weight of liquids flowing in my palm. I'm crying? I glanced at Keziah. She was wipping my tears. What is she doing here?

"I wanna see her please..." i beg while glancing at my phone. She stared at Cassidy's instagram feed before looking at me.

"Let's go." I felt her arms wrapped in my waist. Inalalayan ako nito palabas. I don't know where she's heading to. I felt dizzy. I heard the engine stop kaya tiningnan ko ito.

"This is her address right?" napalingon ako sa paligid. I'm outside, a few meters from her house.

I tried myself to stop from showing myself. I want to embrace her. I want to tell her what i feel. I want to approach her. I missed her badly.

"Stop crying will you?!" sita ni Keziah sa'kin habang tinitingnan ang pigura ni Cassidy na kausap si Caellum. Ako dapat yung nanjan eh.

"Goodness, i can't believe i'm seeing you like this." she whispered before starting the engine. That's enough, at least nakita ko siya. I've been doing this repeatedly for the past few months.

"Sa tingin mo ba may mangyayareng maganda pag pinagpatuloy mo yan? Hindi kaba naaawa sa sarili mo Alex? Ikaw naghihintay sa babaeng unti-unti nang nahuhulog sa iba!"

I was just staring nowhere, i heard her right, i know, but i already gambled my life for this. This is my last resort. I need to endure everything to be with her.

"I love her." I said while gripping my glass. She just sigh before leaving me here. Keziah saw me cry before that's why nasabi ko sakanya ang nangyare. After that, she really looked after for me.

Years passed like a drifting leaf. I'm grateful she's now smiling. 3 more years. I need to wait for 3 more years. I was just standing and clapping for every success she made through out the years.

"Liyan, how are you? Are you having fun there with Kairon?" I asked while staring at their grave. It's been awhile since that time i came here.

"Andrix is already 4 years old guys. It would be better if you guys are here to personally support your son." I heaved a sigh.

"N-Nahihirapan na'ko.." I cracked my voice. I clenched my fist to prevent myself from sobbing.

"Sa tingin niyo ba tama yung desisyon ko?" I wiped my tears and stared at the sky.

"I felt like everything was slowly falling apart. I couldn't control it. I badly wanna see her but...not now. I can't afford to shake her again. I promise you both, when the right time comes. I will get her, wether the world turn their back on us, i will get her."

Her graduation came. She was smiling, they are all smiling while i was there at the corner just staring at the woman who successfully graduated with a Latin honor. I'm so proud of her.

I can't help but to gulped upon staring to the two figure while hugging eachother. Did you forget about me Cass? I looked away. I can't breathe whenever i saw her smile because of another man.

My eyes turned to her father who's surprisingly staring at me. I immidiately walked away. I know he doesn't want me to see her daughter.

2 more years Alex, endure it.

Time flies when the day i anticipated. I immediately drive to the restaurant. It's already 5 years. I badly wanna see her. As soon as i entered, i immediately hide myself.

I don't know what to react when she accept Caellum to be her boyfriend. I looked at the flower i'm holding. Am i too late? I glanced at them one more time. She really looks happy.