Characters/Info

Name: Lynna Shay HollowayAge: 17*Psychic

Age: 17
*Psychic

"I'd rather sit next to brooding, angry-at-the-world, mysterious asshole guy than douchebag, full-of-himself, buttwipe guy that wants to get in my pants. So, you're just going to have to deal with it."

"You, Edward Cullen, are the biggest douchebag I've ever had the displeasure of meeting."

"Why does everyone think I can just snap my fingers and forget that he ever existed?! Why does everyone expect me to go about my life as if nothing happened?! As if he isn't dead because of me! As if what we had meant nothing. And why in the absolute hell would anyone think I would go after his best friend like that?! Have they lost their mind?"

 And why in the absolute hell would anyone think I would go after his best friend like that?! Have they lost their mind?"

Name: Edward Cullen
Age: 122

"I thought you'd rather sit next to brooding, angry-at-the-world, mysterious asshole guy than douchebag, full-of-himself, buttwipe guy that wants to get in your pants."

"You have no idea what that did to me. Hearing you moaning for me in your sleep like that. I only wish I could bring your dreams to fruition, so I could hear my name leave your lips in such a way while you're actually conscious."

"Words can not describe what you mean to me. You gave my life purpose when I had none. You made me feel again. Before, I was nothing but a hollow shell. Then, you came along and brought me back to life. You are the sun, the moon, and the stars in my world of endless nights."