21. Tension

||WARNING||This chapter is NOT suitable for all readers

||WARNING||
This chapter is NOT suitable for all readers. There is some sexual content.
This will be the last warning that I will post. From here on out, the chapters may or not may contain sexual content.
I warned you guys in the beginning of this story. I repeat- READ AT YOUR DISCRETION. MATURE READERS ONLY!

(Lynna's P.O.V)

His lips molded against mine, moving in harmony with my own. He hovered over me before pressing his body firmly against mine, molding against every inch of my body. His hands roamed up and down my sides, leaving goosebumps in their wake before grasping my breasts through my shirt. I moaned against his lips as he traced circles around my nipples, causing them to harden under his touch.

He broke the kiss, pulling back to flash me a devilish smirk.

"You like when I touch you, huh?" His voice was deep and husky.

My stomach clenched deliciously at the sound of his voice which was thick with desire. He pressed his lips against my neck, trailing soft kisses across my collarbone. I pressed myself against him greedily, grinding against his hardened length. He groaned in response, throwing his head back before his eyes connected with mine.

"Thought you hated me, Holloway," he whispered lowly, leaning down and brushing his lips against my ear.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as he pressed his tongue against the hollow below my ear.

"Sure doesn't seem that way." His breath fanned against my face.

His hands trailed down to my hips, gripping them firmly, causing me to arch my back in desperation.

"Say my name," he demanded in a rough voice, his grip on my hips tightening.

I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips. His dark eyes flashed, locking with my own and holding me captive.

"Say it." He growled as his throbbing groin pressed against mine.

Even through the fabric of our clothes, I could feel him pulsating with desire which only added to my own frantic state.

"Edward," I moaned out.

His name leaving my lips sent me spiraling back into reality. Edward Cullen- the boy I despise was on top of me, making me feel things I had never felt before. I shouldn't want him to touch me. I shouldn't be so desperate for his touch that I would be willing to do anything for it.

His hand trailed down my stomach, causing my toes to curl before he stopped at the waistband of my shorts. He looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

"Say it again," he hissed, his eyes flashing dangerously.

I instantly obeyed. "Edward!"

***

I shot up in bed, breathing heavily. My heart was hammering against my ribcage.