19. Dance With Me

Lynna's dress ⬇️

Lynna's dress ⬇️

(Edward's P.O.V)

"Don't you all look wonderful! Come in, come in," the kind woman ushered for us to come inside.

The second I stepped into the home, I was greeted with Lynna's sweet scent. It hung like a curtain in the air, the delectable aroma making my mouth water. Christie, Lynna's mother, stood up from the couch and looked each of us up and down.

Wow. She thought as she appraised Emmett's stature, her eyes widening before they landed on me.

"Edmund. It's good to see you again," she said to me with a bright smile.

Edmund? Emmett quirked a brow while Jasper and Rosalie smirked.

I proffered the good-intentioned woman a smile. "You too," I said politely.

Alice rounded the corner in that moment and flitted to Jasper's side, planting a quick kiss on his cheek. They exchanged their corsage and boutonniere before he wrapped his arm around her waist. Alice's dress was lavender, matching Jasper's tie.

Lynna's grandmother looked at me with curious eyes, staring at my tie with a thoughtful expression. She took note that my tie was the same shade as Lynna's dress.

It was then that she appeared at the top of the staircase, looking like an ethereal being as she elegantly glided down the stairs. She quite literally took my breath away. Her hair was pinned in an intricate updo with curls framing her face in a delicate manner. Her deep blue eyes were dancing vibrantly, appearing to glow and twinkle like twin stars. Her light blue dress hung to the floor, hugging her body sensually, accentuating her perfectly cinched waist. There was a slit in the front of her dress, exposing her toned legs and matching heels. What really had me seeing stars was the way the dress exposed the round curvature of her breasts. The dress hung off of her shoulders, leaving her sun-kissed skin exposed. Her neck, her shoulders, her collarbone, her cleavage. My jaw hit the floor despite my best efforts to keep from doing so.

Bro. I know I say this a lot, but you're literally drooling, Emmett teased via his thoughts, but he was being quite serious.

I instinctively reached up to wipe my mouth. He was right- I had been drooling. Lynna walked over to us, completely bypassing me to stand next to Alice. Leah looked each of us over, taking note that we were each paired up, aside from Lynna and myself. Christie noticed the same, but her thoughts had taken a different turn.