𝟏. ❙𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of drug abuse

𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑽𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔

❛ i love the colourful clothes she wears and on the way this sunlight plays upon her hair ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝐹𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐻 morning air that gives him such a distaste for being conscious. His tired eyes and messy hair was the most carefree it ever looked in the morning, yet he was showing it off to the world. Normally, Steve Harrington wouldn't dare step foot outside without perfecting his appearance, but here he sat on his front porch steps in his plaid pajama pants and black tank top with his hair completely tousled.

Instead of breathing in the damp air, due to it raining a few hours before, Steve had a cigarette between his lips, watching as the white smoke created shapes in front of his face. This was the most productive way to relieve his stress, yet the most destructive way to exist.

He felt calm, he felt at peace. Steve listened to the leaves move in the wind and the bird's early songs, yet that wasn't what brought his heart an adoring silence. It was the girl rushing out of her house next door.

"Wes, if the trash is not out by the time I get home, I swear, I'll burn your book!" The lovely and unique girl, Jacqueline Rayne, yelled at her twin brother as he rode his skateboard away and down the street.

"You burn my writing, I'll make Mindy bite you!" Wesley, her slightly older brother, shouted back before getting too far for her to argue with him. Steve watched as the girl let out a frustrated breath, causing some of her bright hair to fly up away from her face. Jacqueline's hair was messy and in a braid, she had clearly only woken up a little while ago, but she was still breathtaking.

Jacqueline's side profile was the part of her Steve had come to admire the most. The side with her scars. Jacqueline had a unique scar along her right eye and another on the left side of her mouth, but there were multiple ones up her arms, torso, and legs as well. She was so uniquely printed, but her personality too shines through normality.

The Rayne and Harrington family have been neighbors for years, yet somehow, the three teenagers, who are the same age, never found friendship. Although, two of them did find comfort.