𝟏𝟏. ❙𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑲𝑶𝑲𝑶𝑴𝑶
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔

❛ we'll be falling in love ❜

        𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑌 Steve and Jacqueline had, after the chaos between them, Jonathan, and Nancy, the two teenagers still found themselves wanting to spend time with one another. Steve had proven himself to Jacqueline by losing a fight to Jonathan, but still, him defending her honour was what mattered. And he already believed Jacqueline was perfect, she only had to grant him her trust.

The two, much like how they used to, were sitting on the front steps of the Rayne home, simply enjoying each other's company. Although, their peace wasn't going to last long since Chief Jim Hopper, a co-worker and good friend of Mary, Jacqueline's mother, pulled into the driveway. He spared no time of getting out of the car and calling out to the ginger, "Jackie, get in!"

"No." Was all Jacqueline responded with. Short and simple.

It did not please Hopper. "No? What do you mean no?"

"When a grown man tells me to get into his car, I'm not going to do it." Jacqueline explained, feeling as though this was an obvious reason. Of course, Jacqueline has known Hopper for years due to him working with her mother, although, she didn't fully trust him when he seemed so rushed.

"This is important, okay? It has to do with Barbara, with Will, with the lab, everything." Hopper had had a run-in with another victim of the Hawkins Lab and Dr. Brenner, so he had learned quite a bit of information in the past few hours. This meant that Hopper had realized a lot of what may have also happened to Jacqueline, who was skeptical of his amount of knowledge, "What do you mean everything?"

"Jackie, I worked on your case, I know what your tattoo means, I have an idea of what they did to you. We know everything." Hopper was desperately trying to hammer this information in so they could solve this problem as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, they had a much better chance at finding Will with Jacqueline on their team.

Steve, who was still in the loop, was very confused by this entire interaction. His gaze continued to flicker between Hopper and his friend before he finally broke down and asked, "What's he talking about?"