𝟕. ❙𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦-𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒅𝒋𝒐

❛ just one more tear to cry ❜

        𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 Wesley that someone he perceived as shallow and heartless, such as Steve Harrington, would have the decency to look after his twin sister. In one of her darkest moments, Steve was there to comfort her, give her shelter, and make sure that Jacqueline wasn't alone in the world. He acted as a flicker of light in her depths of fear.

Understandably so, Jacqueline was shaken up by what happened...well...no one knows what happened. Jacqueline had barely spoken a word ever since she had gotten home, her state of shock was still apparent.

Wesley was currently walking next door to the Harrington's so he could speak with Steve. He wanted to thank Steve for helping his sister when he really had no reason to, in Wesley's opinion, but also to find out if Jacqueline happened to have said something about her situation in the spur of the moment.

Wesley knocked on the Harrington's door once he had arrived, aware that Steve's parents were gone. Wesley is not a fan of the Harrington's considering their judgemental nature, so if he only had to speak of one of them, Wesley was quite happy to do so. Steve had opened the door, slightly shocked to see Jacqueline's brother. Sure, he very happily speaks to her quite often, but it would be likely if Wesley Rayne and Steve Harrington had never even looked each other in the eyes. "Hey, man. Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to say thanks for helping my sister yesterday." Wesley informed of his reasoning of arrival. Steve figured that's what this was about, he's incredibly aware of Wesley's disconnectedness towards him.

"Oh, it was no problem. It'd be kinda messed up if I found a hurt girl in the woods and did nothing." Steve isn't a bad person, he never has been. Of course, he does value his status over much more important things usually, but when it came to Jacqueline, the whole world stopped. Anything and everything that mattered to him was put on hold simply so he could speak very briefly with that girl.

"Well, yeah, but you did other stuff too, you know? I mean, you comforted her, you let her in your house, you were nice to her. It sounds a little crazy, but that's rare for someone to do when they meet Jackie. So, thanks for not being a total asshole."