𝟏𝟔. ❙𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐲

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑺
𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

❛ i'm lost in admiration ❜

        𝑁𝑂𝑅𝑀𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌, 𝑊𝐸𝑆𝐿𝐸𝑌 𝑊𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐷𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐸 Jacqueline to school just because he's the only one with a car. Mary and Thomas used their own cars to get to work and Jacqueline didn't want one, nor could they afford one. Wesley was staying home today, so he let her drive to school in his deep red Camaro.

Jacqueline had just closed the trunk where she had gotten her bag from when suddenly, there was a pair of hands over her eyes, but she knew exactly who it was. The deep voice from behind her spoke, "Guess who?"

"George Michael?" Jacqueline teased. Billy rolled his eyes and moved his hands. As Jacqueline turned to face him, he said sarcastically, "Ha, ha. Very funny."

Jacqueline smiled at his attitude. It had been two week since Jacqueline and Billy met. It had been going really well. Billy knew about all the rumours and what people say about Jacqueline since she wanted to break the news to him before someone like Tommy or Carol told him and over exaggerated her trauma. They were supposed to hang out yesterday, but Jacqueline promised Steve she'd help with Steve's college application essays. Billy didn't exactly like the sound of 'Steve,' but he wouldn't say that to Jacqueline's face.

"You know, you do have an earring like him and your hair is the same. You do actually look a little like George Michael." Jacqueline continued to tease Billy, who was fighting off his smile for his life. "You're lucky you're pretty."

Billy put an arm around her shoulders as they began to walk towards the school. Jacqueline was aware that half the people staring at them were gawking at Billy and the other half were judging Billy for being with Jacqueline. She did notice it a lot and it was bugging her, but she was lucky that Billy genuinely cared about her and liked being seen with her.

Tommy, who had passed them in the parking lot, felt the need to call out to Jacqueline, "Hey, Scarface! You fall into a paper shredder?!"

Billy just about stepped away from Jacqueline so he could beat Tommy to a pulp, but Jacqueline grabbed his hand and pulled him back. She forced him to keep walking and Billy just shot her a look, prepared to defend her honour. "Just leave it, Billy."