𝟏𝟎. ❙𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑪𝑲
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝟓𝟐'𝒔

❛ wearing next to nothing ❜

        𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑀𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐾 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 two people who have been living next to each other for almost their entire lives would have realized how perfect they are for each other. Both Steve and Jacqueline have a secret love for movies and truly are passionate about how they're made, and now, Jacqueline has learned that he too enjoys knitting, which is not something she ever expected from Steve Harrington.

Jacqueline was hesitant to hang out with Steve on this day considering who his friends are. However, due to his black eye and pride, he was proving to be quite alright on his own.

The two were going to see Risky Business since Steve likes to believe he looks like Tom Cruise, and they really had nothing else to do. This was the beginning of a long friendship, they have to work their way there first.

"I don't know who's been lying to you, but you do not look like Tom Cruise." Jacqueline spoke with a small laugh, which only brought a sweet smile to Steve's face. He loved her laugh...or- not loved. That's quite a strong word for it.

"Yes, I do! Carol said I look like him."

"Yeah, because Carol's word is the one we should trust. That's the same girl that asked if everyone has DNA or if it's just the weirdos." Jacqueline pointed out with a small laugh, before Steve acknowledged. "Well, it'll still be a good movie."

"I agree, I just don't want you looking at the screen and going 'yeah, I look like that.' Your ego's big enough on it's own, just like your hair." Jacqueline ruffled his hair, which brought a smile to his lips. Normally, Steve would swat a hand away if anyone tried to touch his hair, but Steve has thought...well, fantasised is a better word, of Jacqueline running her hands through his hair. He knows it's wrong though. He's dating Nancy. Steve is dating Nancy.

"You're so mean today, what happened?" Steve put his arm around her and ruffled her hair right back, but he kept his arm around her shoulders. "I'm always mean. Wesley just hasn't been around today, so I have to project my rudeness somewhere else."

"Well, thank you for choosing me." Steve spoke sarcastically as he took his arm away.

"Of course."

Very suddenly, a few guys from their school had gone driving right by them, but one of them yelled a taunt out of the car, "Can't wait to see your movie, scarface!"