𝟏𝟒. ❙𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡?! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ you know you look so good ❜

        𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑅𝐼𝐵𝐿𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 everyone had, Will still had it the worst. Wesley, Hopper, Steve, Jacqueline, everyone was at the hospital waiting to see if he was alright. Steve had never even met Will, but he was mostly there to ensure that Jacqueline was alright and hopefully apologize like he wished to earlier.

And check in on his girlfriend as well.

Jacqueline was slouched in the waiting room chair, fidgeting with the ends of her sleeve as Steve was tapping his fingers against the shared armrest between he and Jacqueline. He kept looking over to the ginger girl, whose eyes never left her bouncing leg. It wasn't until Steve spoke up that she was able to move her focus away. "Hey."

Jacqueline looked into Steve's eyes, whose heart skipped a beat as soon as he caught sight of her beautiful gaze, but was able to speak his mind, "Um...I'm sorry. I know you're not lying 'cause I saw you melt that thing with your mind. Everything I said...I didn't mean it. You're not crazy, you're sweet. You're nice, and caring, and a total badass. I just-"

"I get it." Jacqueline is very aware of how insane it must sound to hear she can manipulate and manifest fire, but there was no way she could sugarcoat it. Steve had to come around to his fact, which he did.

Steve wasn't accepting her brushing off of his insults, however. "Still doesn't make it okay. I'm really sorry, Jackie."

Jacqueline leaned her chin on her hand as she looked up at Steve once more. She got a little closer on coincidence, which made Steve feel a slight fluster. He had no clue why, he only knew he needed to compose himself as Jacqueline pointed out, "You do know you've been calling me Jackie, right? You always call me Jacqueline."

"Well, your friends call you Jackie." Steve pointed out, hoping that he could get in good again and the two could move past what he had done. Jacqueline admired that he was taking the first step, which made her smile. "Yeah, they do."

"Is there a Jacqueline and Wesley Rayne here?" A nurse suddenly stepped into the waiting room, asking the group. Jacqueline and her brother looked at each other and stood up. Although, Wesley did have to escape the clutches of Dustin, who was asleep on his shoulder, and Lucas, who was asleep as well, but clinging to his arm. Wesley has babysat them for a while, so they're all comfortable around Wesley, but that means he gets stuck in situations like that.