𝟏𝟑. ❙𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐬𝐨, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬
𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒆

❛ cover me with kisses, baby, cover me with love ❜

        𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝐺𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑀 as many different things, it manifests differently each time. Some people are able to sweep their problems under the rug and forget about them until a later time, while others result to murder immediately; those are the people who have already been to hell and back.

With that creature hurting Will, hurting herself, and killing Barb, Jacqueline wasn't about to let this monster simply get away with that. She needed it to suffer and she needed it to die or else she's never be able to live with herself.

She desperately didn't want to be with these two, but Jacqueline had gone back to the Byers' home with Nancy and Jonathan so that the three teenagers could catch this creature, the kids had named the Demogorgan, and rid the world of it once and for all. Jonathan had driven them all back where there were already some supplies in the back of his car. Jacqueline let them bring everything inside, while he headed right into the home.

Jacqueline continued to be agitated with both of these two. Not only had Jonathan betrayed her trust, but he had proven to be someone she could have never expected, and not in a positive sense whatsoever. Nancy, however, has always been against Jacqueline; these days were no different.

Jacqueline too was agitated by the events that occurred with Steve and the fact Eleven had to relive a traumatic experience for the benefit of the group, while also having to relive Barbara's death. The odds were stacked against Jacqueline's sanity, but she was holding her own.

Jacqueline had used her unique abilities to heat all the light bulbs, seeing which ones would actually work. With the dozens and dozes of christmas lights around the Byers' home, it didn't take long for the ginger to replace the bulbs that needed it. While she was busy, Jonathan and Nancy had set up a bear trap in the hallway. They all took on different jobs. Jonathan poured the gasoline in the hallway because if Jacqueline had, she would have set everything on fire. Although, she had created a bat covered in deadly nails while Nancy prepared her pistol.

They set up small traps everywhere to act as signals in the Demogorgans return, but the real weapon was standing amongst them.

"Remember, straight into Will's room and don't step on the trap, wait for the yo-yo to move, than Jackie, you set it on fire." Jonathan instructed the two girls, who were stood in the living room with him. Jacqueline had her arms crossed in front of her chest, the mere sound of Jonathan's voice getting on her nerves, but she being thrown to the wolves wasn't helping to make his case with her. "So, I'm doing everything?"