𝟏𝟓. ❙𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐝, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞

❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐝, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑻𝑯 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹
𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒆

❛ his eyes are like angels ❜

        𝐽𝐴𝐶𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐴𝑁 athlete in the sense that Steve is. He's on the swim team and the basketball team and goes on runs every day. That's the only thing they have in common. While it might make sense for Steve and Jacqueline, good friends, to go on runs together, they don't. The only reason being Eddie Munson.

Jacqueline's best friend, Eddie, had wanted to start running every day like Jacqueline. She was going with him today so that she could teach him good technique, show him her routine, but they had barely been running ten minutes and they already had to stop. Jacqueline turned around when she realized her curly headed friend was no longer next to her. "What's the hold up?"

"Crippling despair and hatred for every athlete on the planet. Fuck you, Larry bear!" Eddie flipped off the sky, as if he was pointing to the heavens. There was an abundance of things that made no sense since Larry Bird is his real name and he is in fact not dead. "Do you mean Larry Bird?"

"I don't know." Eddie spoke with a teary voice and his hands on his knees, incredibly out of breath. Jacqueline sighed and rested her hands on her hips as she pointed out to her friend, "Look, you're the one that said and I quote, 'I wanna get jacked so I can make the jocks cry by stealing their girlfriends.' Running is a great way to get in shape."

"Running is a great way to increase my desire to murder you." Eddie's voice started to get raspier and higher, which is usually what it did when he was upset. Jacqueline found it quite amusing actually.

Jacqueline was, however, slightly annoyed that she was taking personal time out of her day to help Eddie and he was ignoring her help. He was incredibly tired and not used to this, so Jacqueline didn't blame him all that much, but she still wanted him to see her aid. "I'm just trying to help you."

"Can you be a little worse at it?" Eddie requested, hoping this workout would end.

"Are you serious?"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. This is just so tiring." Eddie complained, but more civilly as he stood up straighter. Even if he was attempting to be sincere, Jacqueline was now the one who decided to be petty. With a nuclear amount of sarcasm, she responded, "Exercise is tiring? I wouldn't have guessed."