𝟑. ❙𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑻𝑯 𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳
𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ are you okay ❜

        𝐽𝐴𝐶𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑈𝑀𝐵𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻 𝑇𝐻𝐸 forest with an incredible amount of pain. Her legs exhausted from running away from that lab for hours, her hands marked with burns, her hair a mess, and her mind tired. Jacqueline had blood splattered along her face and hospital gown. She didn't want to kill anyone, but how else was she supposed to get out?

This poor girl was only nine, so young, yet she was forced to set ablaze about a dozen people to escape her nightmare. That hellscape she was supposed to call a home was long in the distance.

Tears ran down the little girl's face, horrified by all the years of torture and still scared she could get caught. Jacqueline just wanted to go home, but here she was, remembering every little moment of her physical, emotional, and psychological torture...

Jacqueline stared at her slanted ceiling with an emotionless expression. Her hands were on her stomach, one of them being wrapped in a white bandage to protect her burns. She watched as her ceiling fan spun around and around and she could hear her muttering brother. Wesley was sitting on the floor in her room right next to her bed, writing his novel. He had been working on this for about a year now, and was still nowhere near finishing it.

"Hey, how do spell success?" Wesley asked his sister, who moved her head to look at him with raised eyebrows. "Seriously?"

"What? I forget if there's two c's or two s's." Wesley defended himself. Jacqueline looked back up at the ceiling as she responded, "Two c's and two s's."

"Thank you." Wesley said in a sing-song voice, going right back to writing.

Jacqueline suddenly winced at the sharp pain her head. They could hear the music blaring from next door and it was a little too loud. She's incredibly sensitive to loud sounds.

In Hawkins Lab, whenever Jacqueline would severely misbehave, instead of getting cut, they'd play this white noise as loudly as they could in her closed room. The sound would bounce off the specialty metal they created and only made the sound louder. Not only is she physically more sensitive to loud noises, but it affects her PTSD.