𝟐𝟏. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

❝ 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑳𝑬
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔

❛ i'll still be by your side, for you are all that matters and i'll love you till the day i die ❜

        𝐽𝐴𝐶𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑅𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺 everything to distract herself from Steve and his kiss. Even if they said that they'd forget about it, she just couldn't. Jacqueline was now reading the last two chapters Wesley had written for his novel, going through and editing them. Jacqueline did it quite a lot for her twin brother.

Jackie was sitting on her bed, trying to distract herself a little bit from Steve, but it was quite difficult when she knew he was right next door. Thankfully, a new distraction had arisen when she heard a small knock at her window. Jacqueline looked up to find Billy sitting on her roof, but he had his step-sister, Max, with him.

Jacqueline was familiar with this situation. Billy had slept over at her house a few times whilst trying to escape his father. Jacqueline never turned him away, but she was concerned that Max was with him-- Billy is not her biggest fan.

Jacqueline opened her window, already having an assumption of what had happened. "Hey, Billy. Are you okay?"

Billy nodded his head. Truthfully, he didn't like his step-sister all that much, but in this particular moment, Billy was far more worried about Max than himself. "Can we stay here tonight?"

Jacqueline looked over at Max, who was visibly uncomfortable, but it was understandable. She had never met Jacqueline before. Although, Jacqueline would never turn her away. "Yeah, of course you can."

Jacqueline backed up so that Billy and Max could come inside while she closed her door and locked it. She didn't want to risk her parents of Wesley seeing either of them while walking by. The Rayne family too would never turn them away, but they were on edge about it slightly just considering Billy was Jacqueline's boyfriend and not a friend.

Billy had taken off his jacket and put it on the small post at the corner of Jacqueline's bed while Max was still feeling a little out of place. Jacqueline felt a little bad that she was so uncomfortable, but could understand why. "You can just leave your bag and sweater on the chair if you want. It's Max, right?"